"Very!" Emma smiled in response. Hoping in.

The trip back to Emma's hotel was fast, considering he did speed most of the way.

When Emma entered the sweet, she walked in on Marni laying belly down on the marble top kitchen bench, reading a book.

"Well what do we have here?" Marni mumbled, not looking up.

"You know I had a right to leave." Emma pouted, walking straight to the entrance of her room.

"Cause he would have killed you!" Marni pointed out.

"Whatever!" Emma mumbled and made her way into the bathroom. It was shower and bed she had decided.

Emma looked around the house. It was way to familiar to her. It was the house her mother had owned with Emma's step-father before she died. Emma stood up hastily. Wondering how the hell she had got there.

"Hello dear!" Came an all to familar voice behind her.

Emma spun around, to see her mother standing in the middle of the foyer.

"Mum?" Emma said, so low it was impossible to hear.

"Yes dear, that is me. How are you?" Emma's mother walked up to her, placing her arms around Emma.

Emma hugged her back, tears rolling down her cheeks. "But your dead?" Emma whispered.

"Yes that I am." Her mum stated, pulling back. "But all is not lost sweetie."

Emma realized she was in a dream. A dream she never wanted to leave. Emma had never dreamt about her mother since the day she had died.

"I am sorry I had to return it to you like this. But it was the only way before you get yourself killed!"

Emma raised an eye brow.

"Im sorry sweetie!" Emmas mum, placed her hands on either side of Emma's head and Emma was thrown into a flashback.

*flashback*

Emma spun around, looking for where she was. She felt sick as if she was going to hurl, but she kept her stance. Suddenly Elijah arrived.

"Hello Emma. How are you?" He asked politely.

"I'll answer that when I know." Emma replied, looking around for familiarities.

Emma came across a mirror and looked in it. She looked the same age, except she had a straight fringe, very light brown hair and wore a dark grey corset dress. The look as familiar to her.

"Are you okay?" Elijah as wearily.

"How old am I and what year is this?" Emma asked, not moving her gaze from the mirror.

"Are you playing another one of your tricks?" Elijah asked with an *are you kidding look*.

Emma turned and glared at him.

"I guess not." He whispered, "You are sixteen years of age Emma, and the year is 1864. Now what is going on?"

Emma's eye's bulged. She recognised the year. It was the year her mother passed away from the hands of Klaus. Why would her mother send her back to this moment?

"Ummm nothing. Just getting a little confused." Emma defended. She decided to play it cool.

"Very well, Ebony is in the kitchen. She just brought home supplies and is preparing dinner. She said dinner will be in an hour." Elijah said.

"Ebony?" Emma whispered. Ebony was her mothers real name.

Emma trailed behind Elijah who headed into the kitchen. Ebony stood at the counter, placing vegetables into a pot.