Chapter 45

Aira's pov

"Wait, why are we here?" I looked out the window while unbuckling the seatbelt.

We've arrived at a shopping center. I know this mall have a grocery center too but why here? We could've just gone to the market.

"To buy the foods?" He questioned back.

"No. I mean, I know that, but why here? We could just go to the market, you know.."

"Ohh, nothing, just so we could walk around a little or something." He shrugged and smiled.

"Alright.."

**

Before proceeding to wherever we want to go next, we bought the foods first that eomma asked us to buy. After that, we paid for it using the money she gave. Then, we decided to go to Bubble Tea to buy drinks.

"One oreo crush and vanilla please." Taehyung said to the counter.

"Is that all?" The guy asked.

"Yeap."

"Okay. It's $5.60," replied the guy.

"Here."

"Wait for your drinks for a few minutes. You can go sit there first." The guy said politely.

We smiled back in return as we go off to the table at the corner end near the window.

"I see, you still remember my favourite." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Of course." He smiled proudly. I shook my head lightly, chuckling to his reply.

Our drinks finally came and we said thanks to the guy that took our orders.

"Can I taste yours?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope," I immediately replied.

"Greedy." He mumbled.

I stuck out my tongue at him, "It's not like you never taste one."

We continued to drink our beverages and while I was staring out the window, Taehyung took that sneaky chance to take my drink and took a sip, "Mmm this is good."

"Hey! I didn't say you can take a sip!" I gasped while trying to take back my Oreo Crush but he drank it again before giving it back to me.

"Not fair! Now, give me yours." I ordered while doing a grabby hands to him.

"Nope." He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes playfully. I am going to take revenge.

I waited for a few minutes until his attention was fully on his phone. His drink was in between his arms but nothing can stop me from trying to steal it. He drank mine! So it's only fair if I drank his too.

I placed both my hands on his arms to keep it down and quickly drink his vanilla. He looked surprised by my sudden attack. I didn't even realised our faces were so close until he cupped my cheeks to stop me from drinking his vanilla as he took his drink from my lips and placed it beside the table.

"Yah, who told you to drink mine?" He asked, trying to be mad but still look cute.

He was still cupping my cheeks. I licked my lips, "Delicious."

"Yah." He let out a laugh.

**

Jessica's pov

"Let's go to Bubble Tea, I'm craving for one right now!" Eunji cheered happily.

I didn't really want to go but she literally dragged me there. The reason I'm here is so I could not thinking about Taehyung and Aira because everytime I remember about them, it angers me more and I feel like wanting to seperate them apart but I just can't. No matter how much I tried, look at them still together.

As if on cue, I saw them together at the Bubble Tea. They were laughing with each other and I felt my heart breaking to pieces. See, they're still together.

"Wait eunji, let's not go there." I didn't mean to be harsh but it came out harsher than I intended.

"What? Why?" She frowned.

I rolled my eyes, "Please let's just go. I don't wanna go there." I pleaded.

She finally see what I see and she soon understand why I was acting this way. "Really Jess? It's been what, months? weeks? you're still not over him? Forget him, jess. Let them alone. Look they are happy already. Why should you care."

Somehow that make me explode, "Exactly! I don't know Eunji, everytime I see them, I just- I just want to take him away again. It hurts me that he's happy and it's not because of me!" I turned on my heels and walked away, leaving her behind.

"You can't Jessica! Just stop- now where are you going?" She followed, trying to catch up with me.

People were starting to look at us but I just ignored them as I went to where I park my car and didn't even wait for Eunji.

"Jessica. Okay I'm sorry for what I just said back there, you just have to face the truth Jess. He won't forever be there! There's many more guys in this world, someone out there deserve you better than him." Eunji stopped at my side.

I don't care about any other guys, I only want Taehyung.

I zoomed out of the car park and leave the place. God, I'm going insane for him. Why did I left Taehyung for SeoJun? I was fucking dumb.

I headed to my now usual place which is the club. Ever since Taehyung left me that day, this place is all I ever go to, to release my pain. Atleast, I can forget even if it's just for the night or a day. 

I heard my phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and read the message. It was from Eunji saying, 'Don't you dare go to the club again! Stop getting drunk!'

Too late.

After parking my car at the side, I get off my car and went inside the club. I went straight to the bar and ordered a beer.

"Oh, hello lady. You're here again." The waiter recognized.

"Mhm, the same." I replied simple.

"Okay, wait for a while." He excused himself.

While waiting, I played with my phone going through my gallery and what not. I guess it was a bad idea because it was full with our pictures. Tears fell down my cheeks. I didn't even care anymore about the people around me.

I gulped down the beer one at a time. The alcohol burned my throat but it feels good. With that, I keep drinking more and more until I feel numb. I couldn't even think straight. The alcohol definitely took over my mind and body. Feeling suffocated in this loud room, I sneaked out with my unbalanced self. Pushing people here and there until I was finally out of the place.

I went into my car tipsily and started the engine. I breathe in heavily resting my head on the steering wheel for a while. Before reversing, I look at the mirror to see my pity face. I look like crap. I wiped all the tears away as I drove out of the place. I don't know where I'm heading, I can't even see the road clearly.

Suddenly, a blinding bright light flashes on me. An extremely loud screeching sound was enough to be an evidence of peril. I covered my eyes with my hands and it happened in a snap of a finger. Darkness engulfed me.