Escape?

Izaya POV
Recap:
"Well that's good because a dirty scum like you deserves to feel pain." He spats out.
End of Recap
I immediately feel immense relief. 'He finally took his foot off me.' Thump Thump Thump. 'He's gone!' I sighed. 'Now to find out how I'm going to escape.'

I started to squirm my hands around the back of the chair. 'Maybe...I can loosen up the knot.'
But with my perfect luck it didn't work. 'God damn it!'

I sighed and rested my arms against the side of the chair. 'Ow!' I let out a small yelp as I felt something pinch my hand. 'Wait that's it! Since the thing is sharp I might be able to cut the rope!'

I started moving my arms back in forth for a while. Finally I felt the rope fall. I stood up quickly. Well a little to quick because I fell on my butt. I stood up again.

'I have to be quick I can't let him find me!' I untied the cloth over my eyes. For the first time in weeks maybe months I saw the light of day. I looked around only to see I was in a dirty and big place.

'What is this place? It's abandoned, so maybe a warehouse?' I looked around till my eye caught a open window. 'Escape!' I ran over to it and climbed out not even caring that I didn't have a shirt on. From inside I heard the gruff voice. "Hey where'd he go? He couldn't have possibly gotten that far!" I heard his footsteps and I started to run.

Huff Huff. I ran and ran not even looking back. I ignored the pain in my legs and kept running. I eventually found myself looking at a city in the distance. Ikebukuro.

A/N: Sorry it's really short and bad! Don't fret though the Shizaya will be coming soon!