The Fallen Angel

Wide awake for a living as the moon completely taken the night sky. Found herself in a deep sleep as the sun rise.Deemed as a woman with no dignity.Brand as a sinful lady.Selling her flesh to gain money.Where's the path that is laid for this tainted soul?

As the posts lights up and the vehicles are hustling and bustling in the busy streets,there she was,walking on the sidewalk dressed as a hooker.With a cigarette dangling on her fingers,she is searching for a place.Or rather,a man to keep her.

It's like she's a predator hunting for her prey.But the truth is,she's the victim in disguise.Every night,she's with different strangers.She's lusting for love or at least,care.Men that she bedded with promised her to give the affection she wants,but in the end,everyone broke it.

Stupid.That's what she calls herself.Stupid for being controlled like a puppet.Hating herself for staying in this unhealthy business of hers.For doing nothing.

The events of the nights that have passed by strucked her and that left her in a daze.Tears are suddenly streaming on her face.She thought after this errand,she would head for the shower.Liking the idea of water to wash away all of the filth and the suffocating feeling in her body.The pain that is buried inside.

But work is just work. No personal feelings attached.

As usual,she's kicked out from the apartment of the man she is recently with.Tightening her arms around her to shield it from the chills,she did what she wanted to do as this woman got home.

Sleeping under her own bed sheets,her face stricken with tears,thinking about the prospect of the following night.She feels dirty.But she believes fate have something served for her if she stepped up for herself.For now,she comforts herself with the thought that at least,she's not the only one.