"Aubrey, because our brave knight saved the two princesses again, what should we reward Ser Alex?" Abby acquired a mock British accent then while raising her chin like she really was royalty. Aubrey copied Abby and even went so far as clasping her hands in front of her stomach, "a kiss" Abby nodded vigorously in agreement, "a kiss!" she shouted.

Before Alex can back away from her two friends, they each both grabbed her hand and proceeded to lay a loud smacking kiss on each of her cheek. She made the most disgusted face she was capable of, "ewww" she grumbled while wiping both cheeks with the back of her hand. The two blondes just giggled at their friend's antics.

For the three girls, it felt like so long ago when Abby and Aubrey first met Alex in first grade. When we really think about it, in adult life, two and a half year is quite long. But for 9 year old children who'd barely scratched the surface of their lives? An adult would most likely say, 'sooner or later this friendship would be over and they'd be separated from each other.' How true were these thoughts a few years down the line?

--

"Drew?" Aubrey was visibly shaking, she couldn't believe her girlfriend was standing in front of her, hair still in perfect order, how was that even possible with the stunt she just pulled?

"Do I look so different from the last time you saw me that you're not sure it's me or you're just really, really surprised?" Drew asked with that lop-sided grin Aubrey loved. "For a genius, you're such an idiot" Abby retorted with a roll of her eyes, Aubrey on the other hand just bubbled in laughter and literally tackle-hugged her girlfriend.

"God, you smell so good. Did someone spoil my surprise visit because you look like you're about to stop a world war with how good you look. Because if you're dressed like this and wasn't expecting me, that means it's for someone that isn't me. That's going to break my heart" Drew even went so far as to grab her chest dramatically.

"Oh that's not for you alright, she's dressed like a slut tonight because she's trying to pick up guys" Abby answered with a devilish glint on her eyes. Drew spared the speaker a glance then returned her attention back to her girlfriend, with a curious eyebrow raised.

"Well no!" Aubrey denied, "I mean kind of but-" she stopped because Drew looked absolutely horrified, "kind of?" Drew uncharacteristically squeaked.

Aubrey didn't even get to explain because her best friend has just that kind of dark humor everyone loves, "alright, alright. Everyone pay up for the tickets so you can all continue to watch this drama unfold. Because tonight 'Drew finds out her girlfriend Aubrey, works as a prostitute when she's not around'" she even had her hands up just above her forehead, like she was picturing a movie title inside her head.

Aubrey was about to lose her lid when she realized everyone from her sorority, and even her new roommates were watching them, like her and Drew was performing some type of movie for everyone to see. She pulled Drew's sleeve to get her attention because she seemed pretty shaken by Abby's theatrics. "Can we talk somewhere private?" she whispered, "Oh God, that doesn't sound good" Drew groaned, Aubrey shot her a glare to stop her from making anymore assumptions.

"The limo's here" Drew mumbled, "Drew, stop sulking. It doesn't fit you. What do you mean a limo-" she stopped because just as she said that, a sleek black limousine pulled up in front of them. "You know what, I'm not even surprised anymore" Aubrey told no one in particular, grabbed Drew and practically shoved her inside the limousine before joining her inside.

"What? You're just going to leave us here? " Abby demanded when she realized that Aubrey didn't plan on letting them in, "use the money you got from the tickets to catch a cab" Aubrey sassed her best friend, poked her tongue out and rolled the window up. Drew just shrugged and ordered the driver to start driving.