j.k ~ *sad/happy 1/3

A/N: This is going to be a 3 part story. Enjoy!
Also, yes, I know he is gay. Just pretend you are a dude or something (if you aren't actually) 😂😂

Y/n POV

I've finally made it home after a couple days in Chicago. Jackson is gonna be so surprised; I wasn't supposed to come home for two more days. I'm so excited to see him!

I walked up to the door and knocked on it, waiting for him to come and open it. I have my key, but when you're carrying a suitcase and a carry-on, a key isn't exactly something you'd have in your hand.

I waited for about 5 minutes, no exaggerations. I decided to use my key, so I set my things down so that I could unlock and open the door.

After getting inside the house, I looked around for Jackson, but he was nowhere to be found. I saw his car outside, so I'm not really sure where he would be if he isn't at home.

"Oh well, I can just unpack in the bedroom until he turns up." I say quietly to myself before walking to our room. I open the door to find Jackson making out with a random girl that I've never seen before... IN OUR BED.

"J-Jackson?" I gasp, dropping my bags in the doorway. I'm hurt, confused, angry, and saddened all at the same time, and it's not a good feeling.

"Y/n... you weren't supposed to be home for two days. What are you doing here?" He says, acting as if I had seen nothing.

"I'm home early... now get her out. Now." I say, more angry than anything else at the moment.

Jackson let the girl out of bed, and she walked out of the room quickly. As she passed me, she smelled heavily of cheap perfume and alcohol.

"Hey baby, what's up? Why are you home early?" He gets up from the bed and starts walking over to me.

"Don't you take a step closer to me, Jackson."

"Listen, Y/n, it wasn't what it looked like, I-" I cut him off from finishing his bullshit story.

"It wasn't what it looked like?! I'm gonna have a hard time believing that. How could you, Jackson? I left for a vacation that lasted for 3 days instead of five, and I came back early to surprise you, but I come back to find you with a random GIRL in our apartment! Why would you do this to me?! YOU AREN'T EVEN INTO GIRLS!" I scream at Jackson, tears flowing out of my eyes like they should be forming the Nile River.

"Y/n, she forced herself on me, I couldn't do anything about it." He tries to make an excuse.

"Save your stupid excuses. You were CLEARLY the dominant one. Also, how the fuck did she even get here?! This is OUR apartment. This is not something you can cover up."

"Y/n please don't be angry..." he says softly, trying to grab my hand.

"Angry? I'm far from it. I am EXTREMELY angry! Why would you do this?" I yell, hot tears still streaming down my face. "You know what? We're done. I'm moving back in with Cassidy (*Cassidy is your best friend that you used to live with)."

I pick up my suitcase and begin putting more clothes and stuff inside it. I'm gonna be staying there longer than 3 days, that's for sure.

"Y/n, please don't leave! It was a mistake! A terrible one, but we all make them. Please don't do this!" He grabs my arm and tries to stop me from stuffing my suitcase to the brim.

"It's too late, Jackson. Goodbye..." I yank my arm away from his grip before I grab my bags and get in my car. I hear him screaming my name and running to the windows of my car, trying to get in and talk to me, but I locked them all. I'm leaving this place and never coming back.

I'm leaving Jackson for good...

••••••••••

Hopefully that was sufficient for an update. Part 2 will be published tomorrow! Look out for it! Love you guys~
-Bekah