Rochelle put her phone back down looking for Alex who was sitting down. “Where did Charlie go.” “She went upstairs.” Alex put his phone away stretching his arms out to pull Rochelle in his lap. “I wish I didn’t have to go tomorrow.” Rochelle leaned her head into his shoulder curling up into his lap. Alex smiled down at her. “Me too.” “You can come back in the summer?” Alex nodded. ,”I’ll try to fit in another week where I’m not working.” Rochelle nodded running her thumb against his lips, smiling when he kissed it. “You have your own place in Paris?” Alex nodded. ,”Yeah. All mine and Rob’s. I want to try and get a house in another 2years. When I turn 24.” “Aww, that’s cool.” “Mmm. Alex smiled leaning down more so Rochelle’s back laid against the couch.

Rochelle smiled as Alex laid between her legs. “This is okay?” Alex asked smiling planting soft kiss on the back of her hand. Rochelle nodded closing her eyes, moaning softly as he trailed sweet little kisses along her neck, and between her breasts, Rochelle found a way into his shirt gently running her finger tips along his 6pack, Alex let out a sexy groan making Rochelle smile. Mmm.. he sounded so good. Rochelle’s mouth opened in surprise feeling Alex’s erection press into her thigh. Damn were all guys from Paris  packin’ something in there jeans. Rochelle ran a hand down his stomach scratching her nails against his stomach going lower, anxious to feel that thing he was hiding in his blue jeans.

Alex grew harder, letting out another sexy groan, Rochelle looked up shocked when Alex grabbed her hand moving it as she was almost in his jeans. Rochelle look into Alex gorgues eyes wondering what was wrong, for once Alex was a little red in the face, avoiding her eyes. Oh god he’s gay isn’t he. The first guy I like after Tre is gay, Rochelle thought to herself when Alex spoke.”Uh, Rochelle, don’t laugh.” Alex sat up using a pillow to cover his erection. Rochelle smiled. ,”I won’t ,what is it?” Alex rubbed his hair.

,”I’m a virgin.”

 “Oh. Oh my god! Are you serious?” Alex nodded looking at his feet. “I’m sorry Chelle.” “Omg Alex why are you sorry, don’t be embarrassed. It’s okay.” Rochelle felt  like her heart was exploding out of excitement when Alex looked up, he actually looked ashamed of himself, puppy dog eyes at the maximum level.“Alex, I’m serious, It’s okay.” Alex just nodded a little leaning against the couch closing his eyes, it was obvious he was trying to get rid of his erection. Rochelle decided to straddle his lap.

“Have you ever let anybody touch you?” Alex opened his eyes. “No, I don’t know, just been waiting for a nice girl, I guess.” Rochelle smiled at the innocence and sincerity he had in his eyes. “Have you done more to anybody than kiss them. “I’ve eaten out, and played with a girl before that’s about it though.” Rochelle smiled. Alex groaned when Rochelle grinded against his erection. Rochelle took his hands placing them on her hips. “Have you ever had an orgasm.” Alex chuckled. “From myself.” Rochelle bit her lip grinding harder against him.

Rochelle smiled. ,”Do you trust me?” Alex studied her eyes before nodding. Rochelle got ready to unzip his pants until she saw Charlie come back down the stairs. Alex grabbed a pillow quickly holding it to his crotch while Rochelle climbed off him. “Alex, What’s all this?” Charlie held out her phone, Rochelle and Alex leaned over to read it.

From *Alex*

Asajewniuehddewuofna

While Alex laughed Rochelle wondered when the hell they exchanged numbers and what for..