The little girl immediately grimaced. "Franklin's a boy name! My name's Frankie!" She said with a glare.

"I know Frankie. I'm teasing you," Ashton chuckled, kissing her forehead. Luke started serving the food. Luckily he had made some extra.

He set Frankie's plate at her chair along with some orange juice. "Frankie, did you finish cleaning?" The little girl nodded as her Uncle Ashton sat her down in the chair. "So if I go up there, it'll be all nice and clean?"

"Yes daddy," she promised with a toothy grin.

"Here Ash," Luke said, handing Ashton a plate of food. "Want anything to drink?"

"Some coffee would be nice," he informs, starting to dig into his meal.

After eating and checking Frankie's room, it was time to go outside. The three of them bundled up, and headed out to the backyard. While Frankie was making snow angels, Ashton and Luke stood watching.

"So how's Cora doing?" Luke questions. Cora is Ash's fiancé. She is currently pregnant, so that put off the wedding for Cora's sake.

"She's doing good. The baby's coming along, too. It's due any day now," he smiled. They had decided to keep the gender a surprise. However, they're really hoping for a girl.

"How's Little Man?" Luke asks. Little Man is his three year old boy. His real name is Conner, but everybody calls him by his nickname.

"He's doing really well. He started preschool, so that keeps him out of my hair," Ashton chuckles. "I'm just hoping he'll take being a big brother okay."

"I'm sure he will," Luke assures.

"Daddy, I'm done playing daddy," the little girl says, hugging her father's legs.

"Yeah? Do you want some hot cocoa?" Luke suggests, picking the slightly shivering girl up. She nods, and hugs her daddy close. The three headed inside to warm up.

Luke made up some hot cocoa for the three of them as Frankie chose out a movie. Soon enough, they were on the couch watching Monsters Inc. This was one of Frankie's favorite movies. Luke always wondered why she wasn't into Frozen that much, but he was honestly glad.

---

It was late at night, and Frankie had fallen asleep while watching Big Hero 6. Luke carefully lifted Frankie, and took her upstairs. He tucked her into her bed, and switched on her nightlight. He softly kissed her forehead before tip toeing out of her room.

He headed back to the living room to see Ashton scrolling through his Facebook. "Want a beer?" He suggested. Ashton quickly checked the time.

"Sorry mate. Maybe next time? I gotta' get home to the family," he informed with apologetic face.

"It's fine Ash. See you at work?"

"As usual," he smiles, standing up. "Oh shit, I almost forgot. The weekend after Christmas, Cora and I are having a small party. It's just a few close friends and their families. Such as Michael, Calum, and Heather. We were thinking you and Frankie could come?"

"Of course mate. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yup. Bye," he said, heading out.

"Bye."

Luke shut, and locked the door behind Ashton. He walked into the den, turning off the TV, and picking up a few toys. He glanced at the picture of himself and Eli. It was one of those picture perfect days. They were at the beach with Luke's family. Liz ended up taking a picture of them kissing passionately in the ocean. It was perfection.

He picked up the picture, and sat on the couch. He began thinking about what could be happening right now if she never got in that car accident. If she never left the house. If they never got in that stupid ass fight that was pointless. If he had never made that stupid remark about not being able to go out anymore because of Frankie being here. He knew it was his fault...

Aw, poor Luke :( That ending made me so upset.

Anyways, if you haven't noticed, I changed Frankie's age to five... She's too sophisticated for a three year old sooo

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me if you haven't. Please DM me any ideas for chapters, or any suggestions to make this book better.

-Andrea