Roman Love

Hello! So, its been a while now since i last updated.. like 12 days? idk..

anyways.. i thought i would whip up this one shot.. and yes, roman men actually would have sex with other men, it was quite common.. i take latin and i also took a mythology class for a year last year.

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^

*Antonius’s POV*           (Roman Love)

“Sir, the general needs you.” my servant tells me as I was sitting in my room at my desk.

I nod and he leads me to Lucius’s room. I don’t know why he needed me to come to him, usually everyone came to me. I am the leader of this garrison and he was just one of my generals. I am a famous garrison leader in Rome and am highly respected.

My servant opens the door and I watch as he walks away. He’s one of the servants that don’t mind me using them for pleasure. I walk into Lucius’ room and saw him standing next to his table with one of my other lower generals.

They looked at me as I walk towards them. “Antonius.” They great me as I stop and stand next to them.

I nod at each of them. “What did you need me for?” I ask.

Lucius points at his desk. “I found a map that the Spartans left behind and it’s marked to where they are planning on heading.” He tells me.

I smile. “That’s great. We will leave in a weeks’ time. Let’s give them time to forget about the lost map and we’ll ask around to see where they are and head towards the next place. They’ll never see it coming.” I say to them.

Lucius nods and the lower general leaves as I sit in one of the chairs in his room. He bent over the table to mark something and I watched as his short toga rose up his body. He was wearing the casual togas that we sleep in. They aren’t the long ones, they are the short ones.

I lean forward and reach and grab the end of it. “Yours is short.” I tell him.

He looks down and shrugs. “I guess.” He says before sitting in another chair.

I sigh quietly before standing. “I'm going to bed. We will discuss these matters in the morning. Good night, Lucius.” I say, leaving his room.

~~~

“We leave tomorrow, make sure you have everything.” I remind Lucius as I walked into his room.

One of the servants was dressing him in his battle clothes. His old ones were ripped in the last battle and he needed new.

“It looks good.” I comment.

He nods and dismisses the servant. When the door is shut, I watch as he takes off his new clothes. He laughs. “Who would’ve thought that we knew where the Spartans were going?” he asks humorously.

I laugh, nodding in agreement. “I know.” I reply and he walks over to his bed, picking up some clothes.

I walk over and grab his wrist and he drops it in shock. I run my finger up and down his arm, humming in satisfaction when the muscles clench and unclench.

“You’re quite toned, Lucius.” I compliment, watching as he looks slowly towards me. “You make many people swoon at the site of these muscles.”

He gulps. “Thank you, sir, I guess.” He says.

I smile slightly and grab his other wrist, but was interrupted when a servant walked in with blankets. The blankets were blocking their view of our positions though. I let go of him.

“I’ll be back.” I tell him, leaving—but not for long.

~~~

It’s been about two hours since I left Lucius in his room. I'm on my way now, planning on finishing what I started. I knock and open the door. He was lying on his bed, sleeping. I walk over and crawl over his bed to get to him.

I rub my hands up his thighs and his eyes open. I guess he wasn’t really sleeping. He shivered as my hands went farther up his legs. I leaned up so we were eye level. I leaned closer and kissed his soft lips.

The kiss was soft at first before it got urgent—both of us trying to get pleasure soon. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth and fought with his tongue.

He was a good kisser. I ran my hand down his chest as we kissed. His taut muscles tensing under my hand. I pinched one nipple as I kissed down his neck. He moaned as I found his soft spot on his neck.

“Antonius…” he moans as I suck on his neck.

I lean back and unwrapped his clothes. His toned body was teasing me. It looked amazing in the candle light. I leaned down and licked his stomach. His muscles quivered at the touch. I lean back and grab his shaft.

His eyes close as I lean down and take him into my mouth. He moans as I suck hard. My head bobs up and down as I pleasure him with my mouth. I lean back up before he is able to come and take off my clothes.

He grabs my shaft before I'm able to go back to pleasuring him. I hiss as he pumps me. I slap his hand away so I won’t come. I grab his hips and pull him towards mine. I spread his legs.

“Might as well have some pleasure before battle tomorrow.” I tell him, aligning my shaft to his hole.

He nods, eyes dazed. He hisses in pain as I thrust into him in one go. I moan at the tightness of him. The heat around my shaft felt amazing.

“Faster.” He says and I speed up.

He moans loudly as I thrust into him. I went faster as his moans got louder.

His eyes go wide after one thrust. “There!” he yells.

I nod, grinning. “Found it.” I state proudly.

He moans as I thrust into him, hitting his prostate every time. He tightens around me after a few more minutes, reaching his peak. I grabbed his shaft and pumped him quickly.

He cries out my name as he comes in my hand. I thrust a few more times before coming in him. I groan as I come down from my high. I collapse on him and pant, trying to catch my breath.

When I do, I lean back. “What a good way to enjoy the night before battle. We’ll have to do this another time.” I tell him, kissing him on the lips.

He nods. “Oh yes, definitely.” He replies and we go again. And again. And again.