Two Hot New Students

WELL HELLO THERE! i have not uploaded since february i do beleive! the next one hsot was supposed to be a threesome continuation of the the most recent, but flashdrive is lost rightn ow, so i decided to do this one, the threesome will be uploaded (once it is finished) when i find flashdrive.

send me some requests!!

this isnt very good to me, mostly the beginning...

well..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^

*Peter’s POV*

“Will you go out with me?” a tall, blond jock asks me.

I roll my eyes. This is the fifth one to ask this month. I don’t go out with people who ask first. That’s my job. I feel like a girl when a guy asks me. I don’t want to feel like a girl.

“No.” I reply, brushing by him and resume my walk towards my locker.

My best friend, Adam, laughs. “Why is it that all the guys that ask you out, you say no to them? That one was pretty… cute.”

Adam was as straight as they come, but being best friends with me, I think he gets curious. A little too curious when he asks me how my latest guy was in bed. I think he wanted to know what it was like, but was too scared to act on it.

“He was alright.” I tell him.

He rolls his eyes, but says nothing.

“Did you hear about the new students?” he asks me as we come up to my locker.

I cocked an eyebrow at him as I open it. “How many?”

“Two. They’re brother and sister.” He says leaning against the one next to mine.

“Hmm…” I hum in satisfaction. One of them has to be hot. I’ll take either one—or both.

“What’s that face for?” he groans.

I grin wickedly at him. “Just thinking of ways to convince them to have a threesome with me. Only if they’re hot of course.”

He sighs. “They are.” He tells me.

I nod. “Good. That way I’ll at least get one of them.” I inform him.

He snorts, looking down the hall. “I don’t know about that.”

I look behind me and see the two new students. They were both blonde and tall. They both had long hair. The closer they got I could see that the boy had green eyes while the girl had blue. It looks like that was the only difference from what I could tell.