[2]

Evette P.O.V

Today is finally the day, I remember thinking. My mother was in the kitchen, working on some cupcakes, while I packed my bag. I was finally moving out. 

I was moving to Los Angeles to start university there. I got a letter in the mail saying that I was in room 67, flatting with two other people. Names were not specified. 

I was most excited to move because I had a pretty bad reputation here, in New Jersey. I was naughty in school and went to lots of parties. People knew me as the 'Party Vet' because I would always die at the feet of people's pets and animals at parties. Quite frankly, I was studying to become a vet. I may have been naughty, but I got my work done. 

***

I got out of the plane and walked into the airport. My next stop, the university. On the plane, I found out that my mother, despite herself being an organised person, has forgotten to pre-order me an uber. No troubles, though. I was more than capable of getting my own ride.

Ethan's P.O.V

Finally, the plane landed. Grayson got his bags down from the overhead storage while I waited on my seat. The only thing on my mind being some alcohol, please! Everyone started filing into a line down the middle of the isle. My cue to get my stuff.

"Do they even sell alcohol at an airport?" Grayson asked me once we were out of the plane. 

"Doesn't matter. I have some in my bag, I managed to sneak it through the security. "

"How did you manage to do that?" I could tell from his tone that Grayson was trying not to piss me off. 

"I just brought a lot of 100ml bottles. Twenty-five of them to be exact."

Grayson just nodded. 

We were on our way to Cranburt's Institution, the university of Los Angeles. Grayson and I were studying there, believe it or not. Grayson was very surprised when I told him I wanted to study. "I lost my family, not my brain," I told him. How was I ever going to afford my booze if I didn't get a proper education? Plus, mum and dad saved up money for our fee's. I was going into acting, creation and arts. Grayson was going into business. 

We sat in one of the airport chairs and I started to fill my big bottle I packed with my tiny, 100ml ones. Grayson was organising an uber for us. We had our driver's licence's but didn't have a car in Los Angeles, yet. 

Evette's P.O.V

I looked around the airport, trying to find a place that would sell me some coffee. I couldn't find a suitable place because the lines were either too long or the coffee was too expensive. My uber was coming in an hour, so I had plenty of time to wonder. Finally, I saw a place that was empty, and too bad Evette if it's expensive. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I saw an old couple sitting on a bench and started walking towards them. When I got a little closer, to my horror, I realised that there were two amazingly hot guys on the bench right next to them! It was too late for me to turn around, or else I would just look like an idiot, so I had to proceed. I asked the old couple to watch my bags for a minute while I ordered coffee, they agreed, and I was on my way. 

When I got back the old couple was gone. However, my bags were not. I kinda wished they were. It would have been easier to deal with then was the reality was. The hot boys were watching them. Oh my gosh. What should I do? I thought. one of them was wearing a hat and he turned around, meeting my eye instantly. I panicked and looked away, pretending not to have noticed him. Too late. 

"Oh..Sorry? Uh yeah, excuse me...Hello?" he said, obviously trying to get my attention. 

"Um, yeah?" I asked. Why did I ask him that? Evette, your so stupid! You know why he is calling you. 

"You bags are here. The other people had to leave for their flight."

"Oh...Thank you for watching them." I walked towards him, trying desperately to get my bags as fast as possible and walk away. I kept eye contact at bay, trying to send him a hint that I didn't want to talk. He's bad that taking hints.

"So, where are you off to?" he asked, patting the empty space beside him. I reluctantly sat down. 

"Oh, I'm waiting for an uber. He should be here any time now." That wasn't the question he asked, I realised too late. Plus, he was only due in 48 minutes...

"Oh sweet. Where are you going?" he asked, again. 

"University of Los Angeles. Cranburt's. Have you heard of it?" 

"No way. That's where we're going!" he nudged the other boy in the arm, who by the way, was chugging this whole time. 

"Oh! Is this your first year?" I asked, hoping it wasn't and that they were almost done studying. I hoped this was there last year, in fact. 

"Yup! We are in room 67." he cheerfully said. I almost dropped my coffee. I closed my eyes and tried to soak in this information. No, no, no, no, no! Why did this have to happen? 

"Is everything okay?" he asked, putting a hand on my back. 

"Yeah...Were roommates..."

The other guy, sitting next to him, spat out his liquor. 

"Roommates!" the other guy screamed. 

That kind of hurt my feelings. I know I was the one dreading being with them, but it didn't feel nice to hear it being about me. What was wrong with me?

"Hahaha, guess we should introduce ourselves then," said the first guy. "I'm Grayson, this is my brother, Ethan." 

"Nice to meet you," I lied. "My name is Evette." 

***

Ethan's P.O.V

I was a nervous wreck. When I found out that Evette, the random girl at the airport, was going to be our roommate, I became a useless and utter wreck. So much of a wreck that I, brace yourselves for this, couldn't even drink anymore! Never has that happened before. Ever.

I was so nervous because I knew that I was going to fall in love. I knew that Grayson was going to fall in love. I knew that Evette was going to fall in love.

I knew we were going to spin in an all crazy, good-for-nobody love triangle. 

Shit.