It was such a waste that Yi Eun doesn't have any social media account though. I didn't get to stalk him.

Something that I had always wanted to do is to stalk my boyfriend's social media accound and dig out some dark secrets and maybe argue over his ex-girlfriends. But that freak is clean. His records are so clean that I have nothing to argue about at all.

I yawned as I got bored of the same feed that I had been seeing on my Facebook wall. I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket as I watched the games. They were currenly playing dodgeball.

"Hae Ri. You have to join us for the next event." I heard Vanessa's familiar voice as she swung her hand over my shoulder. I gave her a polite smile as I shook my head.

"It's okay. I'll pass." I rejected but she suddenly grabbed my shoulders and began shaking me backward and forward.

"Woman, it'll be fun." She tried to convince me but I groaned and shook my head stubbornly.

"Come on Hae Ri." Jason appeared out of nowhere and beamed me a smile while glistening with sweat. I guess the dodgeball ended. I put him at an arm's length as I shook my head. He laughed as he tugged my wrists and pulled me up. With his force and Vanessa's push, I was dragged to the field.

"Yah! Don't pull me into the light!" I groaned as I tried to pull back but to no avail.

I sighed in deject as I decided to just surrender to them. Jason, seeing that I was compiling to them, let out a smirk as he let go of his grip on my wrist and moved on to pulling my hand. I was momentarily shocked by his huge hand that was over my small one. His hands were warm and rough as compared to Yi Eun's which were slightly colder and smoother.

Without comprehending anything yet, I was dragged to the middle of the field before Jason let go of my hand and gave me a toothy grin," Now you can't escape."

"Yah! Napeun nom! (Bad guy)" I groaned and hit his arm. He gave me a glare as he rubbed where I hit him," I know what that means."

"Whatever." I stuck out a tongue as I looked forward to watch what Vanessa and Jason had dragged me into.

"We will be playing tug of war. Everyone please get their end of the ropes and divide into two groups." The person in charge announced. I decided to resign myself to the ill-fated fate and went to the end of the rope. Jason walked behind me and Vanessa got in front of me.

"We'll do this!" Vanessa looked behind and gave both me and Jason a prep talk. I gave her a forced smile as she turned back around. I sighed as I grabbed the rope as tightly as I can and braced myself for the start of the event.

"3...2...1 START!" The whistle was blown and we were thrust forward for a moment. I tightened my grip on the rope and pulled it but was thrust forward again. Gritting down on my teeth, I pulled harder and finally the rope was moving in our favour. I smiled at this and pulled harder. I could feel my skin grazing on the rope but I ignored the burning sensation on my hand and pulled harder. A step could be taken back. I smiled at this progress and gave the rope one last tug.

The rope was let go by the other team and the rope went to our side. The impulse however was too great momentarily and I lost balance. Just as I tried to regain back my balance, Vanessa tumbled down on me as well.

"Crack." I groaned as I felt the impact of my body on the field.

"Are you alright?" Jason came over and helped Vanessa and I up. I winced as I felt the pain in my ankle.

"Yeap. I'm so sorry Hae Ri. Are you alright?" Vanessa gave me a concerned look and I nodded.

"Yeap. I'm fine. Let's get ready for the next round." I mumbled with a slight smile as I readied for the next round. I bit my teeth down as I tried to get accustomed to the impending pain in my ankle. That's why I said that I don't mix well with sports. I just don't.