~Off Camera~

"Y/N!" he shouts. You whip your head around and see him standing in the rain. His eyes were filled with longing, he had missed you. His white shirt was clinging to his skin due to the pouring rain. You make your way to him, the walk turning into a run. He does the same until you collide into one another. He pulled you in for a passionate kiss...

     "And, Cut!" your director orders. You push away from Jared, while he looks at you while rolling his eyes. "Uh, guys. We need to film this again. There isn't enough...passion...enough chemistry!" You put you head in your hands and groan.

     "Darius, I swear if I have to kiss him one more time I'm done with this movie," you say. Of course you didn't mean it, but you were ticked about reshooting this scene so many times. Everyone on set knew you and Jared hated each other. To you, he was nothing more than a selfish, conceited, attention whore. 

     "Aw, lighten up Y/N! Get your panties out of a wad," Jared mocks. He curls his face up, forming a stupid grin. You give him the finger and face your director again.

     "Sorry Y/N, maybe if you would both stop acting like children it's be easier to film!" he says, practically spitting the word children. You knew he was right, but you can't just stop disliking him.

     "Yeah Y/N, grow up. You're hurting my feeling..." Jared says. He sticks his bottom lip out, fake pouting. You grimace at him and take your place back on the set.

~1 Hour Later~

      After filming that god awful scene four more, Darius called it a wrap for the day. You were just thankful he decided that your attempt at the kissing scene was sufficient, you couldn't take much more. As you opened the door to leave the warehouse you were filming in, you noticed that it wasn't too cold that night. You decided to walk home, you weren't in the mood to talk to an Uber driver anyway. You lived around three block away, you would manage. You were only around four feet away from the door when you heard it open and close again. You turn your head to see Jared, fixing his scarf and walking the same direction you were. You roll your eyes, and he returns the favor. You decide you didn't want to argue with him this late, so you continued walking.

     You were beginning to get suspicious when Jared is still behind you, one block later. You decide that this had gone on long enough. You stop dead in your tracks and turn around.

     "What do you want? Why are you following me?" you hiss. Jared raises an eyebrow and laughs quietly.

     "God Y/N, not everyone is following you around like a puppy, you're not that special," he snaps. He laughs a little before stopping about three feet away from you.

     "Then why have you been following me for the past ten minutes?" you argue back, it's not like he could explain this one.

     "Oh I don't know! It's not like I live in this city too! Do you always blame people for living in your city?" You feel the heat rising in your cheeks. Of course he lives here. You were embarrassed, and all you wanted to do was get away from him. "You're real self centered you know that? You show up in LA and everybody just starts to bow down to you. You think I'm the attention whore? I'm not the one who whines when I don't get a big role. Oh poor you, some other talented, aspiring actress got the part." You knew he was talking about your denied audition for Triss in Divergent. You did really want the part though. "I'm not sure what I did to you, but you need to get over it. It's hard working with someone like you, you know that? And it doesn't help when you whine to Darius like a little girl!"

     Your eyes are wide. You feel a tear making its way down your cheek, but wipe it away quickly. You press your lips together as you turn away. Quickening your pace when you hear Jared speak again.