Diaster from another dimension

No One's POV

All the punks and turtles were in the living of the lair just hanging out with one another and their boyfriends, Donnie was sitting in between MC's legs while he tickled him "MC heh...stop it that tickles," Donnie giggle before snorting a cute snort making MC smile. The others were also doing cute little things with each other like Leo was trying out Rebel's tofans (idk if  spelled that right) but he wasn't doing to good so much so that he tripped over his own feet trying to do some moves and of course Rebel caught him in time before he hit the floor "Nice moves there twinkle toes~" said Rebel than Leo became a red tomato. Raph and Ghost on the other hand were just sitting on the couch cuddling each other while they watched wrestling and only Raph was showing his love for the sport "Hell yeah! Two grand slams in a row awesome this match is so done for the other guy" Raph slightly shouted and seeing this made Ghost think how cute Raph was for cheering on his favorite wrestler but he also felt a tad jealous that his boyfriend wasn't paying any attention to him, with that Raph saw his punk lover staring him "Why are ya gawking at me like that?" Raph asked and not a moment later he was yanked down by Ghost who than whispered in his ear "How 'bout we have our own little wrestling match right here," than I think we all know what happens next ;). Last but certainly not least Swift and Mikey were making snacks for everyone, well Mikey was making the snacks while Swift 'snacked' on him leaving little kiss here and there on his cheeks as his lover was cooking of course Mikey didn't mind it but he was really happy that he can get this kind of attention "Swifty, I can't get heh anything done when you're so close," Mikey giggled but Swift still didn't budge.

Everything was perfect until a certain little red head (no offense to red heads) came walking in like she owned the place though no one even noticed, "ahem," April said and they still didn't noticed than she did it louder "AHEM!" They all turned to her and than irritated sighs were done (mostly the punks), "the hell you want red?" Swift said from the kitchen. Once he said that a smirk formed on her lips "Well I'll have you know that I found a way to send you and your brothers back home," April said while smiling innocently while everyone was either dumbfounded or just in shock than Donnie gets up and goes near April "How!?" she holds up a paper to his face and he takes it examining it while pacing away from her. "Go ahead Don, read as much as you want but it's true though I want to know what they think about it" she turned to the Punks and they looked to be thinking about what was just said. Of course the other four were a little worried because if what April said was true than the others will be able to go home but will there be a chance of them coming back if they wanted to if not they might not ever see them again. "That is complete bull, it can't be true right Donnie," MC said looking at his lover who had his shell to him facing his own brothers with a frown before turning to the others with a small fake smile "No it's true these calculations and equations are the correct ones to make vortex that can take you guys home," Donnie said, after a minute of silence cheers were made by the punks which shocked the ninja brothers "Can you believe!" 'MC' (Donnie's thought) "This is awesome!" 'Rebel' (Leo's thought), Ghost nods as Swift fist pumps 'Swift, Ghost' (Raph and Mikey's thoughts).

[An hour later, April gone]

Don & MC
Donnie's POV
'MC looked so happy about going back, what am I gonna do? I can't tell him not too and I want him happy even if I'm sad' I thought as I was deciphering the equations to make them simple so I could get the equipment to make the vortex work, "where is my adorkable genius?" MC's voice rang in my lab and ears "In here MC," he comes in with the biggest smile I've ever seen him make. "How those formulas coming along?" He asked me and all I could do was put on a fake smile and nod my head, but apparently that didn't seem to convince him much "Babe you ok?" "Hm oh yeah MC I'm good, shouldn't you be getting your things r-ready?" I asked stuttering slightly 'Don't start Donnie' I thought to myself the next thing I knew I was spun around in my spiny chair looking at MC.

No One's POV
"W-what?" Donnie stuttered while MC looked at him with a suspicious expression before asking "What's wrong?" at that moment Donnie started to internally panic since he didn't want to tell his boyfriend he wanted him NOT to leave. "No nothing is wrong,?" Mc raised a brow meaning he didn't believe what he was saying and all Donnie could do was sigh and look away from his boyfriend. The punk knew something wasn't right and he lifted Donnie's chin to have him look into his eyes "Don, what's the matter?" at that moment Donnie couldn't hold it in any more and broke down into a slight sob in MC's shoulder and said the truth "I don't want you to leave! *hic* please don't leave me alone!" Donnie continued to sob into his mate. As for MC, realization hit him hard he had forgot that he and his brothers were going to leave their lovers behind with that he squeezed Donnie tight not wanting to let go. After about 45 minutes, Donnie was snoozing in his lover's arms and all MC could do was stare at the nerd wondering what to do, "what the fuck are we going to do?"