April Hits on Ghost and Ghost tells Raph the Truth

April's POV

'OMG those other turtles are freaking HOT! especially the ones that look like Donnie and Leo what were their names.....oh that's right Swift and Ghost~' I thought to myself while sitting on the couch until I hear something "MIKEY YOU ARE SO DEAD!" and I already know whose voice is that than I turn to see Raph chasing Mikey from the dojo into here. "Raph is was an accident I thought Leo was in the dojo!?" Mikey screamed jumping over the couch next to me, "No it wasn't you saw come back and go into the dojo!?!" Raph yelled above that's when I noticed his is wet knowing he was hit with a water balloon from Mikey.

That's when I see Mikey chuckle and get attacked by Raph. Than the others start to walk in and I see Ghost and Swift than Rebel and MC behind them than Donnie and Leo enter with Leo yelling "oh boy
...SUWATTE KUDASAI!!" Than the two boys backed away and stood their for a bit than left to their seperate rooms. What I didn't notice Ghost sitting next to me on the couch leaned back, arms crossed, head down but you could still the smirk on his face and damn it was sexy but it turned into a scowl once he looked at me "you got a problem with staring at me," he said angrily to me and I just blushed cause I was staring.

Ghost's POV
'What the fuck is with this bitch damn I think she likes me....but too bad for her I have my heart set on that sexy hot-head~' I thought to myself until I felt something next to my arm and I noticed she had her hand on it. "Can i help you with something," I said with some irritation in my voice that's when she smiled than sat even closer to me "I was wondering if you, you know, want to go out sometime?" she asked in a sweet voice that made me want to puke. "Uh no cause you ain't my type and I already have eyes for someone else who is way more hotter than you," when I said I put enough venom in it you could probably see it but I didn't care because I just got up and left and when I turned to walk to Raph's room I saw him standing in the hallway but with a sad expression, oh god I hope he doesn't something is going on with me and that chick. All he did was look at me and than turned away to walk in his room shutting the door behind him and that hurt a bit but what I am very curious about is what happen between him and puck face earlier when they left.

That Hockey vigilante better not had made a move on him, friend or not, Raph is mine whether anyone likes it or not and I don't care how I have to prove it but I'll do what ever I can. Though I should make sure that he doesn't think that anything between me and the slut over there is happening.

Raph's POV

I am in my room just laying on my bed with my head in the pillow trying not to cry because I am the tough one in this family and I don't go soft especially to the point of crying but what I just saw makes me want to sob so much. 'Maybe I was wrong about Ghost maybe he doesn't like at all, I mean the way him and April looked at each other for a bit seemed like something was going on between them probably because she is a girl..' my thoughts were broken by the feeling of something wet rolling down my cheeks, I touched my face and I noticed it my tears which made me realize I am crying over the guy or punk turtle I like is having thing with one of my friends. Oh god and then there is Casey I can't believe he said that to me and about Ghost..

(Flashback to earlier on the rooftops after him and Casey left)

"Alright Casey what is going on why did you drag me out of the lair and not to mention you've been acting really weird around me for the past couple of days, whats up with you man?" I asked Casey while his back was turned to me everything around us was silent tonight until he asked "Do you like him?" "what?" this time he turned towards me with a somewhat of a serious look and repeated "Do you like that punk version of Donnie or what ever he is?" I got a bit pissed when he said that about Ghost "Okay first his name is Ghost and two I guess I kinda do why do ya want to know?" He sat on the edge of the rooftop and I sat next to him asking him what's up with him, again. "Sorry man I just have a bad feeling he isn't faithful or trusting whether it's with you or someone else just be careful man,"

(End of Flashback)
Now that has me thinking "should I trust Ghost?" and "Should I even open my own heart to him?" these kinds of thoughts ran through my head and I started to silently cry again but more this time. A knock on my door made my breathing hitch, I wiped the tears off my face and eyes than asked "who is it and what do you want?" than the voice that answered back is who I wasn't expecting "it's me and damn someone has an attitude," Ghost chuckled on the other side of the door. I got up and unlocked the door before returning to my bed with my face in my tear-stained pillow "Hey is it cool if I come in?" He asked and I just grunted a 'yes' than I heard my door close and the end of my bed sink in a little I look up and see he is sitting on my bed. I was gonna say something but he beat me to it, "Do you think there is something going on between me and that chick out there?" He asked me..I was shocked it's like he read my mind I turned my head to face the way before talking "ya but I don't see why you would ask or care for that matter," I said a bit bitterly, hey what can I say I have anger issues and trust issues, I felt something over me.

I glanced towards the ceiling and Ghost was hovering over me his face only a few inches away. "Why are you crying and by the way I do care," "I'm not crying and why should you I'm not special I'm just a hot-headed, ass kick loving and short temp--" I didn't finish my sentence because his lips crashed into me and it felt so good than the tears again while we kissed. We seperated to breath but the tears didn't stop "why are you crying?"

Ghost's POV

"Why are you crying?" I asked him while I wipe his tears away "because *hic* I don't know if I should trust you *hic* with my heart or anything," he said through sobs but what he said hurt and I know why he felt that because he doesn't know what me and my brothers do in our world *sigh* I guess I should tell him the truth.