Jealousy and Smut~ Part 1

(WARNING: LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK also smut will be contained in this chapter towards the end and the next two or three chapters so be prepared if you don't want to read it than you can skip if not enjoy)

Swift's POV

Okay today is a new day to win back Mikey's love, earlier the old rat--i mean Splinter left for his trip and now i was in the living room thinking of a way to win Mikey, Rebel and MC are doing the same. I almost had a plan until a voice asked "Excuse me do you know where Michaelangelo is at?" I turn to see a giant crocodile behind me standing on the other side of the couch and before I could respond i hear my cutie's voice "LEATHERHEAD YOU CAME!" Mikey yelles with excitement as he jumped into the leather handbag's arms and let me say i was full of jealously at this point. I was given that oversize handbag a death glare and a sad look towards Mikey which i think he caught so i just put my hands in my pocket and turned to walk away thinking 'nice going Swift you lost the only that mattered to you, thats fucking fantastic' I felt tears forming but i didn't cry i just want to be alone for awhile. I looked over my shoulder and that handbag tossing my Mikey in the air and he is giggling which gets me more upset so I just lefted the lair and head for the rooftops since I have to cause this isn't my world so I just walked out.

Mikey's POV
I told Leatherhead, my best friend, to come over and pretend to flirt with me since he knows that i don't like girls which he was cool with and i explained the plan to him which he agreed to help me with. Right now he was tossing me in the air as i was in the air laughing I looked towards Swift and I saw him giving Leatherhead a beyond death glare but when he turned to me my heart almost literally broke once i saw how heartbroken he looked but I thought 'maybe he is probably pretending...right?' Leatherhead just kept tossing me in the air and I kept giggling than i noticed Swift leaving the lair and he looked so hurt "Leatherhead put me down please," I told him and he did than i look towards the entrance and Swift was gone. "I think that might have been enough pay back he could handle why don't talk to him my friend," Leatherhead told me and I nodded quickly and left the lair to find the punk turtle of my dreams, but before I do that I need to do something first so I ran to my room the to do what needed to be done which I think Swift would be happy about than I left the lair. I start running across the rooftops, thanking that its already nighttime, looking for Swift until I hear a low voice singing coming from below the watertower and go behind the air vent look to see Swift who is singing so I stay quiet and listen. (Play the music cause of something good is gonna come up) The way he is singing it made me feel happy since 1) it's from a movie I liked and yes I've watched the Swan Princess don't judge and 2) He is letting the song speak how he feels about me which makes me want to cry, as he ended the song he came down from the water tower and sat down on the roof than laid down on his shell with his arms behind his head that's when I came behind. "Did you mean what you said in that song?" I asked and he jumped than looked toward me with a flushed face "M..mikey how long have you been there?" he asked as I answered "the whole time I got worried when you left the lair so I came looking for you," I sat right next to him on the roof. "Why would you care I thought you were too busy hanging with that over sized leather suitcase," Swift said with a lot of hate in the last few words he spoke and that made me flinch which he noticed but instead of saying sorry he looked away from me so I thought to myself 'might as well tell him the truth since I'm the good one' "Swift if you think there is something going on between me and Leatherhead there isn't I...I called him over to come hang out with me to make you jealous...that you would do anything to get me back but I guess all I did was hurt your feelings," I could feel my tears starting form but I couldn't take it anymore and I just started crying. I soon felt myself being lifted up and set down into something comfy, I look up to see I am in Swift's lap and he is rubbing my shell to calm me down and after a few minutes I did."You calm now?" Swift asked and I nodded than I looked up at him and crashed my lips into his and sparks were flying and it felt so good but now was time for his surprise.

No One's POV

Swift and Mikey had a full blown make-out session on the roof but it soon ended when Swift separated to much of his on will not to but he had to know why Mikey kissed him and also to apologize. "Mikey why did you do that? I hurt you with a lie, a big lie, and I am so sorry I did but I don't deserve your lips cutie," Swift was about to move Mikey but the little turtle stop him and pulled him back into a sweet kiss than said "Swift I forgive you and I really like you so much that I...I want to do something very special with you," Mikey said sheepishly with a faint blush on his cheeks which Swift noticed and a smirk came across his lips as he figured out what the little orange turtle meant "Oh~ and what is that very special something~" Swift purred into Mikey's non-existent ear and the young turtle thought of instead of saying what he meant he decided to show him. Mikey moved lower to Swift's pants and unbuckled than unzipped them taking the punk's semi-hard cock and kissed the tip earning a pleasant groan from Swift before putting the whole thing in his mouth and stating to bob his head up and doing on the now vey harden member. "Oooh damn~ baby you sure know how to catch a turtle..ah~ off guard~~," Swift moaned and moved his hand to the back of Mikey's head while pushing it down more so the young turtle would deep throat which he did making Swift a moaning mess that was on the verge of cumming. Mikey pulled the hard member out of his mouth with a 'POP' and Swift opened one eye as he gave Mikey a playful glare saying "why you sneaky little--what are you doing?" Swift's eyes both shot open when he noticed Mikey straddling him with his cock under the little orange banded turtle's entrance in which said orange turtle lowered himself onto the hard member and tears started to build in his eyes. "Shhh baby it's ok it'll feel better soon," Swift said rubbing Mikey's thighs and once he was all the way in Swift flipped them over so Mikey was on his back as Swift slow started to thrust into his lover so not to hurt him but that soon when Mikey said "ahh~~Swift deeper, harder I want all of you in me~~~please go deeper," from those words Swift obeyed for the first time and move quicker and harder into the little turtle until Mikey pushed the punk onto his shell and started to ride him making both boys moaning messes as of that point Mikey's weapon belt was off so was Swift's hoodie and shirt except his necklace was still on. After an hour, several different positions and a couple of screams of ecstacy the boys laid snuggled together on the roof with Swift on his back and Mikey on his chest both breathing heavily, "where in *pant* fucking hell *pant* did you learn *pant* that from?" Swift said through each breath "*pants* A..april dare us to watch a porno and lets just say you *pants* aren't the only one getting this right now," Mikey said as he snuggled into the punks plastron. Swift started thinking what he was talking about a smirk played onto his lips as he figured it out and thought 'my bros I pray for you'