Just Smut Part 3~

(WARNING: Look at your own risk)

Raph's POV

'Man I am sore from my mask to my bandages' I thought to myself while walking to room after my shower since Leo decided to make us train until we dropped, literally. 'Rebel better make up with him fast before we all kill over from training'  my angry thoughts were gone once my face was buried in my pillow and I feel myself just slipping away into a dreamless sleep. 

Ghost's POV

After I was done in Donnie's lab I decided to take a nap in Raph's room since I knew that he was in the dojo right now with his brothers training and what I heard earlier it wasn't good. They sounded like they were dying I walked past the living room seeing my oldest and youngest brothers with their boyfriends, Swift was giving Mikey a foot rub while MC was giving Donnie a shoulder massage, I just walked past them going to my hot-head's room but before I entered I heard a slight snoring inside. I pushed open the door open a little and see my fiery gem sleeping soundly which is soon about to change, I quietly walked over to the bed and sat on the edge making the end of the mattress sink down which didn't wake him up. He was in a deep sleep which makes him a bit vulnerable for me to tease  into his ear and whispered "I'm about to make you feel good baby~."

No One's POV

Ghost started to massage Raph's calves working his way up to the hot-head's thighs than slowly working up to his butt giving it a little squeeze making Raph moan in a low voice. Ghost's hands were working and squeezing Raph's ass making the hot-head go red in the face, even though his asleep, than Ghost noticed that Raph's tail had come out of his shell and started wagging. That little thing made the punk purr in delight while he continued to play with Raph's ass as he leaned towards the red-cladded turtle's neck nibbling on it and kissing it from his jawline to the back of his neck, Ghost was about to stick one finger into the sleeping beauty until said beauty started to sturr in his sleep mumbling which caught Ghost's attention, "Ghost...don't eat..not there..mm," Raph mumbled as he started moving his butt and rubbing his legs and thighs together that's when Ghost got an idea. He brought his lips close to Raph's entrance and started to eat him out, sticking his tongue inside of the sleeping hot-head moving it in and out while squeezing his ass. While he was doing this Raph started to wake up and once he was fully awake he looked down slowly behind him and saw Ghost eating him out, "Ghost what the hell are you doing!?" Raph yelled with his face turning red that you couldn't find his mask, Ghost stopped what he was doing and went up to Raph's lips giving him a hot,passionate kiss while Raph gave in he wrapped his arms around the punks neck deepening the kiss which turned into a hungry one. As the two of them parted from each other's lips leaving a  thin string of saliva connecting them to each other, "Baby I want you to relax cause I'm pound your ass like there is no tomorrow ~," Ghost said putting his hand in between Raph's legs near his lower plastron and dropping his lover's cock which was decorated with precum leaking from the tip.  Ghost smirked at the sight that was shown in front of him as he leaned his head downward capturing Raph's pulsing erection in his mouth starting to bob his up and down on the leaking cock of his lover. "Ghost ahh~~," Raph could utter a word because he never thought that he could feel this good with the guy or turtle of his dreams, in on swift movement Ghost had put Raph's legs on his shoulders as he was positioning himself with his lover's entrance. He gave the red cladded turtle glance asking if he was ready and in response Raph gave him a nod than Ghost slowly entered him seeing the pain in his lovers face so he stopped moving so Raph can adjust to the size, after a minute or two Raph looked at Ghost saying "Ghost please move I can't take it anymore~," the hot-heads face was flushed and his eyes screamed for lust so Ghost gave him what he wanted. With every once of force and strength he had in him, Ghost kept his word and started banging Raph like there was really no tomorrow coming, "AHH~ GHOST HARDER PLEASE!~," Raph basically screamed and Ghost didn't waste no hesitation to follow what his lover said and quickened the pace even more. It had been almost two hours since they started and the did not waste a second of it there were so many positions and location changes in the room to where in one minute Ghost pounding Raph on the floor in doggy style to up against the wall while Ghost spanked him and Raph didn't give a damn that his lover did that to his ass, at this point both of them were reaching their climax stage and the position they were in was that Raph was riding Ghost who was saying "Babe...*pant*.. I'm gonna CUM!" and without warning Ghost released inside Raph making said lover shiver in ecstasy as he came onto Ghost's chest, once they cleaned up a bit they immediately fell asleep in each others arms.