2

Music boomend through the speakers making the floor vibrate. The well known smell of alcohol, nicotine and sweat filled the models nostrils and reminded her of all the nights, she spent here, getting drunk,hooking up, partying. She could feel the eyes of the others glued to her body as she walked through the filled club, but she pretended not to notice the with lust filled gazes. She had other things to take care of. More important things to take care of.

Her heels clicked with every step as she climbed up the stairs leading to the VIP lounge, where a bodyguard, dressed up in a black suit opened up the door for her, revealing a room filled with huge leather couches and a few shining strip poles. "Karlie Kloss! The women of the day.", exclaimed a man with black curly hair in an italian accent.

"Better be careful, you never know what's gonna happen, Marco.", Karlie replied with a flirty wink.

"Man I love that girl.", so called Marco shouted grinning, but the model knew he said that to every one of his business partners. "May I introduce you to Autumn?" He pointed to girl with blond shoulder length curls, who as soon as she noticed, that he was talking about her, gracefully walked towards Karlie and stopped close enough for the brunette to feel her warm breath on her skin, which gave the model goosebumps.

"I'm Autumn.", she whispered in the models ear and then slowly started placing kisses on the models tanned neck. Karlie felt a shiver running down her spine.Marco really tried this time.

"Lets talk about the deal.I'm quite busy today.", the brunette said, trying not to get too distracted by the light blonde girl comforting her.

The man with the black curls walked to one of the couches and sat himself right in the middle, Karlie took a seat on the opposite one, Autumn following by and snuggling close to her, her mouth once again on the models neck.

"So how much do you want?", Marco asked his hands folded together under his chin.

"2000 Dollars." Karlie remembered the price she calculated with her partner a couple of days ago. She had to admit, the girl next to her was quite distracting, with her soft lips wandering across Karlies tanned skin.

"2000? That's too much! I thought we were friends.", the club owner complained. A wisp of his neatly combed hair fell into his face, but he was to focused on the conversation to wipe it away.

"I'm already giving you a discount. Two of my best men almost got killed trying to import this shit." She would love to add a nasty comment, but she had to stay calm, she didn't want to upset her opposite.

Marco fortunately just started laughing. "We both know you don't give a fuck about other people's lives. 1600 Dollar."

"I give a fuck about people who work for me. Dead people are not very productive, I must say." The brunette leaned forward. "1900.Last chance. I ain't got much time."

Marco closed his eyes, his thumb and his finger slowly massaging his forehead. The girl knew, he was about to accept, he just needed a little push. And Karlie knew exactly what to do.

She checked her phone. "Seems like I gotta go, sorry. Maybe next time." She leaned close to Autumn, placing a kiss on her lip. "Call me, Marco has my number.", she whispered pulling softly at Autumns bottom lip with her teeth. Than the model got up. Slowly walking towards the door. She began counting down.

3

She could hear Marco nervously talking to some one.

2

She heard a sight and someone standing up.

1

"Wait!", Marco called desperately.
Making the brunette slowly turning around. She could see the sweat on his forehead, reflecting the lights of the room. "We have a Deal."

The model gave him a sweet smile."Wonderful. See you tomorrow at 11 pm. You know where."

He was easy to crack. He played hard, but he always ended up buying. It took Karlie some time, but he finally found his weakness. He simply couldn't give up. And Karlie had the better pokerface she had to admit while she gracefully walked through the club again. Now with a winning smile on her lips.

--

The next day Taylor Swifts slender finger carefully pressed down the metal button of Karlies golden doorbell. Even though they were officially married the model haven't given her wife an own key yet. Now Taylor was standing here, at her door, desperately waiting for Karlie aka. "the love of her life" to open up the door, while all the paparazzi where watching her, licking their lips and thinking about all the new headlines they could form. For them she was just a weak animal easy to catch if she just made the slightest mistake. And standing at her wife's door front door without a key, or someone to open it was probably making her into an easy meal.

The singer closed her eyes. She couldn't wait for all the articles, spreading new rumors about her love-life.

Not as close as they seem.

Taylor Swift desperately waiting for her new wife Karlie Kloss to open up the door, but the supermodel seems to have some other business to attend. Are they maybe not as close at it seems?

or

Is the Swift-Kloss paradise already over?

The freshly married singer and songwriter Taylor Swift just got spotted standing at the front door of her wife's, also known as the Victoria Secret Angel Karlie Kloss, house without anyone opening up. Seems like their already failing at communicating. Is this relationship maybe over as quickly as it once started?

After she rang the bell for the third time without receiving an answer, the singer gave up. Slowly she walked back into the Black SUV, parked at the sidewalk, to achieve some more privacy. The driver looked curiously at the blonde through the rearview mirror, hanging from the ceiling.
"It seems like Karlie isn't home yet. I'm gonna call her real quick.",Taylor answered his unspoken question while pulling out her silver iPhone with Cat Stickers glued all over the mobile device. She quickly searched trough her contacts to find Karlie and call her. But instead of Karlies Voice, the singer only reached the models mailbox.Taylor typed her a short message, telling her to call her back and signaled the chauffeur to drive her to her own home.

The whole time on her drive home, Taylor tried not to be to upset about Karlie not appearing or calling her back. It wasn't like the brunette wanted Taylor to move in with her it was after all Taylor's request to pretend a relationship. The model only did her a favor, she owed Taylor nothing. But there were still tears in her ocean-blue eyes trying to escape.

The singer couldn't say she wasn't hurt by Karlies actions, no matter how much she wanted to. She hoped for the brunette to at least put a bit effort in their relationship. But it turned out, she only cared about the money. Not that Taylor could judge her. She should have known it from the beginning. She did what she always did: being to optimistic.

It was the same mistake she made over and over again. Falling in love too quickly, telling herself that he or she was the one. It was the same with Harry. She always thought they had a chance, that they just needed to escape the woods they were stuck in and everything would be fine. Blinded by that, she didn't notice that they already got lost. Stuck somewhere they couldn't escape from. At least not together.

She  remembered the first time they fought. It was only about a week after they started dating, until now, everything seemed like a fairytale,to perfect to be true. Little did she know, how right she actually was.

Harry was stressed out by all the paparazzi following them around and stared at them through the window. Rain was pouring down, hammering against the glass, but that didn't stop them from waiting at their door. "Why don't you just tell them to leave?", he kept asking. "Like that would change anything.", Taylor replied with a sad tone in her voice. If there were so desperate for a photo, that they even tolerated getting wet in the rain, then asking wouldn't change their mind either.

But Harry didn't believe that. He threw his hands in the air."Then get angry. Yell at them or something!"

The blonde couldn't help but roll her eyes. "To make the media hate me even more. Good idea."

"Oh right, I forgot. It doesn't suit your image.", he replied sharply.

"Sorry that I don't want people to send me more death wishes than they already do.", the blonde said loudly with a dry tone in her voice.

Sighing he pressed his palms against his eyes. "Can you please just stop dramatizing the media for just like one second?"

"I'm not dramatizing!"

"YES YOU ARE!", Harry shouted all the calmness disappeared from his voice, leaving nothing but anger. "EVERY DAMN TIME. AFTER EVERY DAMN ARTICLE POSTED ABOUT YOU!"

"BECAUSE THEY PRETEND LIKE I'M CRAZY,DATING MEN AS A SPORT.", Taylor yelled back. "BUT YOU ALWAYS KEEP SHUTTING ME DOWN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO UNDERSTAND ME." Hot tears started building in her ocean-colored eyes.

His face turned red, as he continued shouting at the now crying girl in front of him. "I TRY TO UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU JUST MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DRAMATIZE EVERYTHING."With that he ran out of the room, slamming the door shout and left behind a now uncontrolled sobbing Taylor.

They had a lots of fights like this, both being to stubborn, being stuck on their opinion, passing arguments back and forth until one of them left the room.

If only she new back then. The longer she stayed with Harry, the harder it got to leave him. The more she thought they had a chance if they just got over their argument. How many tears had she wasted on him? Way too many probably.

Her thoughts slowly wandered back to Karlie, who still hadn't called. Would they also fight? Or would the model just ignore her pretending like she was still living alone? Was that even possible?

"Two months.It's only two months.", the singer told herself, while she opened up Olivia's cat carrier. 

Two horrible months. Full of insecurities, and awkwardness.

"She will try to avoid me anyway, right Dibbles?" Olivia just looked at her, and walked out of the cat carrier, ran over Taylor's carpet straight to the huge flatscreen TV, which still had a crack in it, from the last time Olivia kicked it from its table. Luckily it still worked perfectly, so Taylor could continue watching the episode of Greys Anatomy she was watching back then.

"I mean at least I have you two, haven't I?", the singer tried once again to get Olivia's attention, but the scottish fold preferred to play around with the TV remote, which was placed on the couch table, instead of listening to her.

Taylor sighed and opened up Merediths carrier. Instead of running away, the older cat just gave her an annoyed look and continued washing herself, not leaving the grey box. "Maybe she has Netflix. At least I could watch Law and Order or something, right? It's not like I'm doing much else anyway." But Meredith also didn't pay any attention to the singer.

Taylor rolled her eyes. Even my cats don't give a shit about me, she thought while she plopped down on her couch, waiting for Karlie Kloss to call her back.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you read this, you seem to care enough about my story, to even read the second chapter.

I like you :3