T W E N T Y T H R E E

Mariah's POV

*1 week later*

It's been a week an no sign of Jacob. At the moment i'm laying on train tracks by myself. But of course Mr. Dallas walk's up to me cause he always know's where I am. Maybe I should worry about that.

"What are you doing Mariah" He sigh's

"Just trying to kill myself mr. dallas" I respond

"Just call me Cameron." He says laying next to me.

"No call, No text, what if he's gone?" I say

"I give up on life" I add looking up into the blue an cloudy sky.

"So you're going to give up on Jacob?" He asks

I don't respond...

"You have to work hard to get it" He says standing up holding out his hand, I take it an stand up dusting off my clothes.

"You know Cameron, besides being a perv, your an okay dude" I say

"Thanks?" He says an I run off for my hunt for Jacum.

***

I was wondering the street's then I look across the street an see a park but I saw the back of an angle, I run over to him an jump on his back. He set's me down an look's into my eye's an I look into his. Then I slap him across the face.

"What was that for?" He said

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DISAPPEAR AN NOT TELL ME, I THOUGHT YOU DEAD!" I yell at him.

"I just wanted to leave for a little bit, I didn't think anyone would care" He says looking down, I hug him as tight as possible.

"I care" I say but it was muffled do to the fact that my face was pressed against his chest.

"I've never got the chance to say this to you when you were awake an not almost dead on the ground, but I love you." I say an his face lights up.

"I l..love you too" He stutters smiling showing his braces.

"Let's go back to my house you little Nerd" I say messing up his hair.

Jacob's POV

*Next day*

I was doing my homework at my desk until I got a call from Jasmine.

Jasmine - Come to the hospital quick

Me - What happened?

Jasmine - Just hurry

Then she hangs up so I quickly put on my Jacket an run out the house to my car, an drive to the reston hospital. Once I got there I ran to the front desk lady.

"I'm here to see the Lloyd Family" I say

"You family?" She asks

"Boyfriend" I reply an she nods.

"Room B12" She says an I run past everyone till I got to that room. I open the door slowly to see Mariah on the bed with her mom, dad, Jasmine, Asia, Aaliyah an Diamond sitting on the chair's on the side.

"Mariah has cancer" Her dad says looking down, I look at Mariah an she's just smiling always be positive. A tear slips out of my eye then I walk over to her an hold her hand.

"I'll never leave your side" I say an her smile grew.

*1 year later*

I kneel down to her grave putting her favorite flowers on top.

"Mariah look I got an A+ on my final's" I say smiling knowing she can some how hear me. I visit her grave everyday after school with the girls but today I went alone.

"I love you so much mariah" I say with tears rolling down my face.

"An I can't wait for the day we meet again in heaven" I say smiling but still crying.

"See you tomorrow" I say before standing up an walking out the grave yard.

A/N I know a lot of you weren't expecting it to end this fast but tomorrow will be the last chapter of this fanfic.