T E N

Mariah's POV

I start walking to Jacob an I see him shaking while pushing up his glasses, I stand in front of Jacob crossing my arm's then his cheeks get red.

"OWW Jacob this yo girl." One of the guys in the crowd said an he nods.

"Was" I say smiling, then walk away.

"Mariah" Jacob yells but I keep walking to the gym even tho it starts in 20 minutes. I sit on the bleachers then of course my hero Jacum has to cum..I mean come over to me.

"Mariah I'm s..so sorry" He says walking up the bleacher till her gets to me.

"Jacob I gave you one chance an thats it., I don't forgive people" I remind him

"Please i've never liked a girl as much I like you not even Carly. I'm sorry i'm an idiot an I wanted to be cool." He said sitting next to me.

"You don't need to change who you are to be cool. An why dafuq would you want to hang out with the fake snobby popular kids you dumbass." I say hitting him on the side of his head.

"I don't know" He said rubbing where I hit him. He plays with his fingers an adjust his glasses.

"Ughh dammit you're to cute, you get one more shot but that's it" I groan. His frown turns upside down (Kill me) Then he gives me a fucking bear hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOUU" He says pecking my lips between words.

"Yeah yeah" I say smiling then look at his neck an giggle.

"What?" He asks then I kiss where his long trail of hickeys are then his eye's go wide.

"How didn't I notice that." He says feeling his bruised skin.

"But.." He smirks then looks at mine.

"I knoww" I say covering my neck

"But you have more" I add

"Nu-uh you have way more" He said then I run down the bleacher an into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. Shit. The bell ring's so I put on the P.E clothes then sigh before walking out.

***

As I was walking out the school Asia run's over to me out of breath.

"Sleepover, my house, you can bring Jacob if you want" She says

"Alright" I say then the rest of the girls come out an we drive to my house . I pack a bag which is clothes to sleep in aka some booty gym shorts an a big sweater. Then of course food. I double check everything before calling Jacob over an since he is so attached to me he's here in less than 5 minutes.

"You're coming with me" I say

"W..Where?" He questions

"Chill I'm not ganna kill you. To a sleepover. With Asia, Jasmine, Aaliyah, Diamond an probably other cute guys." I say

"CUTE GUYS??" He says then hugs me tight.

"I'm not letting go' He said

"Okay i'm kidding but if it's Asia's party there 100% is ganna be guys there" I say pushing him off me.

"Okay just don't Look, talk, touch, or be near any of them" Jacob says an I roll my eyes.

"Let's go" I say....

A/N Once again anotha short chapter, but thank you guys for coming back to my FanFic an writing your lovely comments an we already have 300 reads on this book!