F I F T E E N

Mariah's POV

"What's taking so long?" He yell's from the other room.

"Uhh i'll be out in a second." I say pacing back in forth in the bathroom.

What's his name?

I tip toe out an find his pant's on the floor an it has his wallet in it. I pull out his license an read it.

Zach..I put his stuff back then go back into his room

"Hey umm zach I gotta go" I say as he stands up an walks over to me.

"Why so soon" He pouts while holding my waist

"I came to florida with my friend's an I need to go back to the hotel." I say before he tilt's my head an sucks on my neck obviously leaving a hickey.

"Why the hell did you do that." I say

"That's my mark, you're mine" He says

"Aha umm alright bub whatever you say" I say rolling my eyes.

"Did I ever tell you how good you look in that bikini" He says playing with the strap.

"No" I say say plainly

"anyways how far is the loews hotel from h-" But then the doorbell ring's

"I got it babe" He says but I still follow him. He opens the big ass door to face the cheater.

"Close it" I say an zach was about to but Jacob stop''s him.

"M..Mariah i've been looking everywhere for you, an you're with this guy!" He yells out of breath.

"Babe who is this." Zach says

"BABE?!?" Jacob screeches fixing his glasses.

"Yeah she's mine" Zach said

"Jacob leave." I say

"Okay, with you. You don't have to talk to me or look at me for what I did but come on." He says with glossy eye's

"Ughh" I groan walking past Jacob an into the mini van.

***

The whole car ride was silent, an I don't like quiet. So I spoke up.

"Jacob we obviously aren't working out. So I think we should stay friends for like forever" I say than he stops the car.

"Please mariah, One more chance, Forgive me one more time" He begs

"No I already forgave you to many times" I say an he look's to the side while stating the car again. I look threw the drivers mirror an see tears pouring down his face. I sigh before looking down...

A/n probably the shortest chapter i've written i'm sorry.