T W E N T Y

A/N Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was out all day.

Mariah's POV

I see a car pull into my drive way an My mom, Jasmine an Diamond get out an run over to me as i'm holding Jacob on the floor.

"What happened?" Jasmine asks worried.

"Someone shot him" I say as I look down the road as see the car parked at a gas station.

"We'll take him to the hospital." My mom says an they lift him up an put him in her car gently. I just snap an grab a metal bat heading to the gas station. Once I get to the gas station it was just him. I smash his windshield getting his attention. I smash all the windows that were on the side I was at an I see him reaching in his back pocket so I pull out a lighter an his eyes widen.

"Stop, i'll put the gun down" He says an slid's it under the car.

"If he's dead you're dead" I say looking at his licence plate number an repeating it over an over in my head. I walk away with my head down leaving the bat. He drives off as I walk back to my house.

***

I was sitting in the hospital room with Jacob in the bed hooked up to iv's then the doctor comes in the room, not alone but with Carly. I groan then she runs over to Jacob.

"Jakie" She sobs hugging him.

"Okay, Mr. Sartorius here has lost a quit bit of blood an if we can't get his blood type then he'll bleed out." The doctor says

"Oww Jacob has O negative blood as so does Mariah" Carly says smirking

"How the hell do you know that I don't even know that" I say

"School files" She says an I roll my eyes.

"Mariah?" The doctor says an I sigh before standing up.

"Take my blood edward" I say as the doctor smiles.

***

They just got done taking my blood an they brung it to Jacobs room . Carly walks up to me smirking.

"Damn you're still alive" She groans an I smile.

"Yeah sorry maybe next time sweet cheeks." I say an she rolls her eyes.

About 2 hours of just sitting in the waiting room, The doctor comes up to me.

"He's all ready to go" He says with a smile. I run pass him into the room to see him with a cast over his shoulder. His eyes meet mine an he has the biggest smile ever. I jump onto the bed hugging him but not touching his shoulder. I look up into his eye's then smash my lip's onto his. He blushes as we pull away, then he bury's his face in the crook of my neck. We just sit there me straddling him, him holding me with one arm, in silence. Until the Doctor came into the room.

"You're going to have to keep your cast on for 1-2 months depending on how fast you heel." He says writing something on his clip board an Jacob just nod's.

"An you might need braces cause when you fell you bent a few of you're teeth." He add's.

"I don't have mone-" But I cut Jacob off.

"He'll get his braces on tomorrow." I say

"I think we're ready to go" I say getting off the bed.

"Thank's just check out an you're good to go" The doctor says..

*Next day*

We just got done getting Jacob's braces an he look's soo cuteee.

"I feel chubby" Jacob says drooling as we're about to get in his car.

"Uhh what are you kid's doing?" Some soccer mom says coming up to us. We just give her a confused look.

"You guys are like 10 you can't be driving." She says

"We're 16" I say

"you're like 3 feet" She says to me an I frown. "An you are tall but have a baby face" She says to Jacob an just keeps rambling as we get in the car slowly. her still going off we drive away.

"What's her problem" Jacob says drooling everywhere.

"Okay, Maybe you shouldn't talk" I replied...