7

When I came to, all I heard was Chris's muffled yelling. I opened my eyes slowly to see that we were in my living room.

"Chris?" It felt like had been out for ages. I shook my head trying to wake up all the way. I tried to move my arms, but realized that I couldn't move. Chris yelled again, this time I could hear him clearly.

"PJ? What happened?" He was panicking and I could hear it in his voice.

I looked down to see that I was tied to a chair. I tried to wiggle free, but the binds weren't going to give. I turned my head to one side, but still couldn't see Chris. "Look you need to calm down. I know it's not easy to right now because we are all tied up, but just try to. Alright?"

"Okay." He started to take deep breaths in and out. Soon his breath was slowed down and he sounded like he was calm.

I thought of how I could get out of this. I realized my legs weren't tied down, and only had rope around my chest, and wrists. I took a deep breath and started leaning forward then back again, trying to loosen up the rope. It started to work after a minute.

I moved my shoulders up more, slowly getting the rest of what I could of my arms out. I stood up, letting the chair fall back down. I turned to see Chris. It looked like someone punched the hell out of him.

My hands were still behind my back, and I started to move my arms in and out. I felt the rope start to get loose. I soon slipped out of it, and quickly untied Chris. He stood up, and saw that he had blood staining his shirt.

"Chris what happened to you?" He shrugged, but didn't say anything. I sighed and carefully moved toward the hallway. The lights weren't on in other parts of the house, that I could see at least. It felt like someone was still here. "Just stay here. I'll be right back."

He nodded, and I quickly made my way to the kitchen to grab a knife. I looked through the rest of the house, but the search left me empty handed. I went back into the living room, looking behind me to make sure no one was there.

"I couldn't find anyone through the flat. I think they left." When I looked back to where Chris should be, he wasn't alone. He had a knife pressed to his throat, and a clown was behind him. "I thought this was over!"

Wiggles just smiled. I took a step towards them and he pressed into Chris's neck with the blade. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, PJ." A line of blood dripped from beneath the knife, falling down under Chris's shirt.

I gritted my teeth, making them ache. "Why are you doing this," I asked through my clenched teeth.

Wiggles smiled even wider, if that was even possible. "Tell him what you think about him. Maybe I'll let him off easy." He quickly moved the knife from Chris's throat, and walked over to me. His hands gripped both of my shoulders, and shoved me toward Chris.

"Now tell em. It shouldn't be that hard right? But of course I don't have feelings, so ya know." I shot him a confused look, but he put the knife up to my back before I could say anything.

"What is going on, PJ?" Chris looked just as confused as me.

That's when everything clicked back into place. I looked around but saw that everything was how it was when I left. The chairs that we were tied down to were gone. Looking at my wrists revealed that I hadn't been tied up. I was even more confused.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and came back to reality. "PJ? Are you okay?"

I shook my head no. "I don't know what's happening. I thought..." Sighing, I gave up. I'm not in my right mind. I'm just imagining things.

"What?"

I looked at Chris again. I ran my hand through my hair. "I thought that we had been tied to chairs, and that Wiggles was about to kill you if I didn't tell you something." I leaned against the table, and realized how stupid I sounded. I let my head fall, and I closed my eyes for a second.

"You were though." My head shot up to see the one person who I dreaded. "Which version of this is real, PJ?" He swayed from side to side with his arms out stretched. He started laughing, which only angered me more.

I looked around to see that Chris wasn't here. "Where's Chris?"

Wiggles shrugged, and I quickly grabbed him by his coat. "Woah there, don't want to get too violent." He retrieved his knife from his pocket. I could careless, all I needed to know was where Chris was.

"Where is he!?" I threw him onto the floor, and he just laughed. His knife had dropped from the force, and I quickly picked it up. He didn't seem phased by this, and I quickly got an idea. If I kill him, will I actually be free this time?