“Better.” He ask. I nod my head as I feel calm and relaxed, so I walk over to him. He hands out is cigarette but I shake my head.

“You knew. Didn’t you.” I ask closing my eyes.

“Yes, I knew what would happen but you handled it well.” He puts out is smoke and cups my face in his hands. “You Nikki Stark are amazing, just amazing. You have no idea how strong and sexy you are.” He brings his lips down onto mine and the world falls away at my feat. He pushes me into the wall and I moan as he runs his hands across my stomach. I wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze his butt and pull him closer to me. Cole grabs my right thigh and pulls it up so I wrap my leg around his waist. He is running his hands over my jeans and I know he is wishing I was wearing a dress or skirt and I am wishing it too. I run my finger nails up his stomach and he growls as he bites my bottom lip. He keeps kissing me and not too soon moves to my neck. I tangle my fingers into his hair pulling at it.

“Cole... we need... to... stop.” I moan as he places open mouthed kisses up and down my neck. “Cole someone might…’ Right at that moment I heard my name being called. We don’t have enough time to pull away and when Damien walks out. My leg is still wrapped around Cole, we are both panting and my face is very flushed.

“Oh sorry.” I look to see him making his way back inside. I groan and it is not my pleasure.

“Please tell me, I just imagined that.” I whisper as I uncurl myself from Cole still feeling very hot.

“I will have to talk to him.” He starts to kiss me again and when I try and take it further he stops me. “Better go inside before your brother comes out.” We both fix ourselves up and walk back inside where Vixen is smashing Damien in a song.

“Nikki you and Cole are up, I already picked a song so hurry up.” She is grinning and I know that she knows what we were just up too. I look at Cole and he shrugs and picks up the mic. The moment we both hear what she picked for us to sing, my body starts to tingle all over. I don’t even think I can look at Cole when we both start to sing “Poison by Alice Copper” His voice sounds raspy and sex and I am trying very hard not to look at him so I focus on the words on the screen even though I know them all. I can feel Travis and Damien drilling holes into my back and when we get to the part about kissing and lips. I sneak a peek at Cole to see him watching me with heat and lust burning in his eyes. When we finish Vixen is clapping and I close my eyes and count to ten.

“I will be back.” I rush to the bathroom where Vixen follows. I close the door and splash water on my face trying to cool down. Damn you Vixen.

“That was hot!” She says fanning herself. She is sitting on the edge of the bathtub and I grip the sink. I look at myself and groan, my hair is a mess, my eyes are wide and my pupils are dilated.

“Great, I look like I have just been fucked.” Vixen laughs as I try to fix myself. “Why did you pick that song Vixen? Damien walked out on us where I almost had sex against my house, then you make us sing that.”  I groan and drop my head.

“Nikki, everyone here knows you and Cole have a thing going. Heck whenever he looks at you his eyes glaze over with passion and lust. I just wanted to see how intense it is and whoa.” She fans herself again so I push her.

“Let’s go before someone comes hunting for us.” I grab her and as I pull her out Travis is waiting by the door. Great the last person I want to see.

“I knew it!” He says proudly and I look at him as if I don’t know what he is talking about.

“Knew what Travis?” Vixen giggles as I place my hands on my hips.