36.

Melanie Stephen

I laid there eyeing him down realizing he just called me another bitch's name, and it's not just any random bitch, it's hers. I felt like I wanted to cry, but at the same time I didn't know what I wanted to do because he really is fucking her, he's fucking her for real!

"Get off of me Miles." I mumbled.

He was still breathing heavy and looking down at me, I guess he hadn't even noticed that he called me her name. I looked him straight in his brown eyes and pushed him away the best I could.

"Melanie I-I"

"You what hmm? You've been fucking her behind my back! And then you have the audacity to call me her fucking name? What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled with so much venom lingering with every word that was said and punched him as hard as I could in his chest.

"Look I can explain-" He said as he grabbed my tiny hands, but I continued my rampage.

"No, I don't wanna hear it save your sorry explanation I don't wanna hear it Miles. You know what, take this gotdamn ring back because you're obviously not ready to settle down with me." I slid the diamond ring off and threw it at his chest and stormed off into the closet to find something for me to put on. I wasn't gonna stay here, not until I know for sure what's up between them.

I slid on the white tee, some grey sweats, and a Nike jacket with my sandals. I don't care if it was in the middle of winter, it doesn't matter right now because I'm heated as fuck.

He tried calming me down by grabbing my arms, touching me, hugging me anything to make me change my mind about leaving him.

"Melanie I'm not cheating on you just listen to me." He pleaded. I looked at him shaking my head like I'm pregnant hopefully with your baby, and you just do some trifling shit like this?

"I don't want to hear shit. You call me her name out of any other female's name like do you think I'm stupid or some shit? How would you feel if I did some shit like that to you?"

He stood there shaking his head, not trying to make any eye contact with me. I scoffed and walked away from him. The longer I stood there looking at him, the more I wanted to cry about it. Why would he do this to me? His pregnant ex-fiancé.

"Melanie! Melanie!"

I ignored him and grabbed my car keys and purse. I decided I'd hit up Jules' place since I fear going to my parents about it knowing that my brother would be there, and ready to beat Miles' ass about me.

"Hey um are you busy?" I asked trying to fight back tears. Oh what the hell, I started to cry like a big ass baby.

"Oh my gosh no Melanie I'm not too busy for you."

"Okay I'll be there in the next thirty minutes or so."

"Okay honey."

I hung up and wiped away tears as they fell. I knew I was right, I knew he was fucking her. How could I be so blind like what other reason would he call me her name during sex? I'm not even gonna bring it up to Erika because it's not my place to check her even though she knows he's in a happy relationship with me.