This women is my....

Ailee's POV

The 12's and I went in the house, put our bag in our room and went down to eat our lunch. After all of us ate our own food, we do our own thing while I went to my room to do my school works. While doing my homework, suddenly," Ding dong," my house door bell rang. I went out my room. Aish,  I hate to walk up and down the stairs just to open the door! Then, I opened the door. "Ahhh!" I shouted as I saw my __________ in front of me....

( Guess who?)

Sehun's POV

After eating lunch, I quickly went to my room and do my school work. Aish,  how I wish there's so school work on the first day of school.... While doing my school work, I heard Ailee shouted. I quickly went down to see what happened. While walking down the stairs, I saw Ailee with a women in front of her. "What happened?" I asked Ailee. "Nothing!" she said like so fast as the wind. "Then why did you shout? And who is this women?" I whisper to Ailee's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who is that women in front odd Ailee?  I'm sorry for updating for so long. And sorry cause this Capter is short. Well Happy New year readers! And tomorrow is the first day of school. Help me, I don't wanna go to school..... -.- And pls comment on this story, cause there's no comments in this story....