Suspicious

Ailee's POV

I got Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol. It just fit perfectly. 6 boys in each car and 1 girl in each car. Wow.

While i was driving, I saw Suho and Kris by the reflection on my car mirror since beside me is Baekhyun. They two were talking about something serious. I can tell by the looks at their faces. Scary dude.
"Ailee, focus on the road!" Kai, who is seating behind me, whispered loudly at me. Oh ma gawd. That scares me. I jumped a bit, making him laugh.
"What is so funny?" I asked annoyingly. He continue laughing. Seriously this kid need a punch in the fucking face.
"Ailee, can you meet me and Kris at the school rooftop during luch time? Without Kristal," Suho began to voice. Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol look at Suho and Kris. Okay...
"Can't we also come?" Luhan asked with his puppy eyes. Aww, his cute. Okay, Ailee. You are not okay now!
"Fine, but just you guys here in the car. No Kristal or even the other boys," Kris told them, seriously. Damn they are getting suspicious. Well, i had to keep my promise...

After a few minutes, we all arrived at the school. I parked my car at the parking part. Then i saw Kristal's car coming towards us. They came out of the car and walk towards us.
"You are so slow, Kristal," i said while laughing.
"K," she replied.
"Ehhh. Don't be angry, okay? I was just kidding," i told her. She laughed while pushing me.

Suho's POV
Ailee and Kristal laughed. I feel like she is taking away Ailee.
"Bro, you okay?" Lay asked me. I nodded my head smiling tenderly. We walked in the class and the screams was getting louder and louder. Argh, life as an idol. Lol. Ailee and Kristal sat together. There is an empty seat cause Ailee was seating alone these days. I would have sat beside her if this fangirls could stop being like a spy. [This is just a story. Don't be hurt by this fangirls. You should just be yourself :)] While my members were talking among themselves, I asked Kris to seat beside me so that we can talk about what we are going to say to Ailee about the whole truth.

Important note:
So hey guys. I wanted to talk about the character in my story. So, i got messed up with the names. Cause on my chapter 7 , the one EXO being in the school. I wrote that Kristal is the queen of the school. Then i got messed up when i wrote about Ailee's sister named Krystal. Then i got messed up with both of the character. So im gonna changed the name of the "Queen of the school" to Taeyeon. Well im not hating her, just that you know. BAEKYEON. so yeah. Plssss like and comment my storyyy. Thankss. Love you