Exo in the house

Partners:
Suho & Kris
Luhan &Chanyeol
Sehun & Chen
Tao & Xiumin
Lay & Baekhyun

Sehun's POV

After Ailee show us where is our room is, Chen and I went to our room and lay down on our own bed. A few minutes later, I felt my tummy is growling. I'm hungry... so does my friend.

Ailee's POV
Soon, I fall asleep. A few second later, the door knock.  I was awake by the door. I quickly rush to the door and open it, it was Sehun and Chen. "Why are you here? " I asked them. "We're hungry,  Ailee... " they said together. "Well, let me bath first okay,  you know that I just come back from school right..."I said. "Okay then we wait for you at downstairs." "Mmm..." I rush to the bath room in my room and start bathing. After bathing, I went to change my clothes and went down. "Hi!" the 12 boys said together. "Hi..." I said. I went to the kitchen and they follow me behind. "Well, I actually don't know how to cook, so, can you cook by yourself? Or maybe you guys can just take the packet of noodles there, " I said pointing where the noodles are.They all just nodded their head and take the noodle out and cook it. I was surprise because they do know how to cook noodles, well it is easy to cook noodles after all. After they finish cooking, they put the noodle in the bowl and eat it by using the fork and spoon. Watching them eating make me wanna eat too, but I don't want too, I went to my room and do my homework.