k i l l

dedicated to those who make me laugh with their comments 

Zoey shouldn't even be surprised at this point, because it was usual for her to get texts like this now. But she was. Every single time her phone rang.

How did he know what she was doing all the time?

How did he know where everything was in her house?

How did he always manage to scare her?

She had so many questions, and her mind told her to start looking for some answers. But her brain maybe was not motivational enough, so she sat there.

It was later when her phone was constantly ringing that Zoey's eyes opened. She was still sitting on her bed in the same position that she sat in. Except the only difference was that there was a little pink sticky note on her pillow.

You told Colton, didn't you?

Zoey panicked as she saw the note. As an instinct, her hand went to her phone to call Colton and ask him if he was okay. She ran out the house in her pyjamas, her phone clutched tightly to her chest. She didn't know how long it would take her to get there, as her car wasn't working. She still ran. Not very later, when she was only 2 blocks away, she received a message on her phone. This time it was with an attachment. When she opened it with shaking hands, tears started rushing down her cheeks faster. It was a picture of Colton, asleep.

Look how easy it is to kill him

a/n you guyssss its getting real. tell me what y'all think. love, c.