Chapter Ten

|November|

I woke up the next morning with a headache. Looking at my surroundings, I realized that I was laying on the front lawn of a house, which I recognized as the same house the party was held at last night. I felt a heavy weight on my stomach, and looking down, I realized Michaels arm was draped over it. He pulled me closer, causing me to hit my head on the ground. Hard.

Rubbing my head, I muttered profanities as I shoved Michael away from me. He stirred, eventually rubbing his eyes and opening them.

"The fuck..?" Michael looked around, his gaze finally falling into me. "Oh, hey."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah. Hey."

"So, uh. Want to explain why we're still in Travis' front yard?" He reached back and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Like I know." I muttered, shrugging.

"Alright, well," he began to stand up. "Let's go home, yeah?"

I took the hand that he offered me, smiling. "Yeah."

-•-•-•-

The car ride to his house was silent, the only noise being the radio.

"November!" Julienne greeted me once we had entered his house.

She pulled me into a hug, and I, being the awkward person that I am, patted her back until she finally let go.

"Oh," Michael started, "I see how it is, mom."

She widened her eyes, rushing towards the boy who had his arms crossed over his chest, pouting. She pulled him into a hug, showering his face with kisses.

"You know I love you, my son." She cooed, hugging him to the point where he began choking.

"A-alright, mom. T-that's g-good." He choked, squirming in her grasp.

"Love hurts, son. It hurts." She grinned cheekily, before turning to me. "Tonight, your mother, you, and I are going out to dinner to talk wedding details." Her petite hands now rested on my shoulders, only removing one to check her wristwatch. "I want you to have written your vows by then. Think you can have it ready by six o'clock?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"Good." She smirked, walking off into another room.

I turned to Michael, glaring at the smirk that was plastered onto his face.

"I'm screwed." I sighed.

----------

A/N:

Woooooooooow.

If you want to kill me, do it now xD

I honestly can't even- like, why do I even bother?

Sorry for mistakes, written on phone. oh and sorry for sucky chapter also...now that I think about it...all of them are sucky XD

Comment what you like about this story :}

Ly all