6) Coming out the closet

Hey, Angels!! Sorry it's late but I've got prelims next Monday for two weeks so give me some slack hahaha. It is quite long tho, plus this is the juicy bit!! Hope you guys like it. Please make sure to comment and like. Love ya xxx

P.S After you watch this you should all listen to 'I found' by Amber Run and just embrace in the Malec 😊

Word Count - 3988

"ALEC!! My man!" Hodge exclaims as the sound of the door is apparent to Alec's appearance. It's the sound of harsh wind and frosty temperature that pushes its way into the club.

Alec, with his hands spread wide in welcome joins Hodge for a quick embrace. He grunts with the impact of muscle and slapping of bodies "What's up, man?"

"Ahh, nothing much. Just getting ready for tonight. BY THE WAY...." Hodge pauses for theatrics. Something Alec was always annoyed but humoured by. But mostly annoyed tonight.

They began walking to the bar. "What, Hodge? Spit it out!" Alec said in frustration.

"Woah woah woah! What's up with you, Sourwolf?" Hodge raises his hands in fake fear of Alec barking back at him.

"Nothing, just-" he grunts "Nothing just leave it" Alec says in defeat before walking round behind the bar.

"Let me guess! Jace?"

A small nod from Alec.

"Fight?" Hodge continues

Another nod from Alec. As he begins to pour a shot for himself and Hodge. A ritual they do before the show.

"Enough said. Your brother is always up in your grill"

"How do you know it's not me always up in his grill?" Alec asks, eyebrows raised.

"Well, were you?"

"I think so. I mean, he keeps hanging out with that guy. You know the one I told you about?"

"The one with white hair? You know, skeleton body? Black eyes like the devil?" Hodge laughs.

"Yep, that's the one. Sebastian. Their always together. Either at a fight or at the apartment. I don't know, there's just something- I have this feeling that's just-" Alec huffs.

"I get it, dude. You're just scared something bad's gonna happen and you can't shield Jace from the undying truth that there's darkness all over this city. And you can't always be there for him. But you always try to be. You're protective. And it's okay" Hodge says, not noticing his rant of advice and sophistication.

A small silence filled the space between them as Alec had stopped pouring their drink and Hodge looking obliviously into the air. Until realising the surrounding silence of the club. Only cleaners swarming around and other entertainers getting ready. Hodge looked up at Alec.

"What?" Hodge questions.

"Sorry" Alec questions "I just never knew that you were a part time psychiatrist, when you're not here"

"Shut up!" Hodge playfully punches Alec's arm. A smirk on both their faces and the sound of laughing filling the once deafening club.

"I'll talk to him when I get back tonight. You know, sort it out" Alec continues finishing their drinks.

"You guys will be fine. You always are" Hodge smiles grabbing his shot.

"Yeah..." Alec stops to look at his drink. Thinking if they actually are fine. Or just getting worse. He picks up his drink "Cheers" he exclaims holding it into the air. Hodge quickly does the same and they both chug their shot.