Chapter 31 - Forgiven

Start from the beginning

Tear's start brimming, as she stares at him torn weeping, "Ragini!" Sanskar rushes to her and cups her face, "I didn't mean to hurt you baby so sorry sh... " he rubs her back as her head rest on his chest.

Tears still don't stop, "Why did you say that you don't need me Sanskar? Am I that bad? I'm sorry but I need you, how can you say that I don't need you!" she suddenly starts hitting him. "You egoistic Bas***d!" she holds his collar, "If you ever say that again, I'll kill you and then bring you back from hell to me. You'll stay alive with me forever, do you get that?" she threatens him. 

He stares into her now turned red eyes and nods in fear, as he removes her hands of his collar slowly, "Are you having mood swings Baby?" 

"Hawww, I get angry on you a little and you say I'm having mood swings? You MCP!" she stomps her foot and leaves from there banging the cabin door shut behind her. Sanskar trembles, "What just happened?"

"Did he melt?" Ragini shook her head and Lavanya sighed, "Do you think I should give it a try?" she questioned.

"No I want some ice cream, how about we have some chocolates too. I'll go for a blue current flavored they taste tangy" Ragini pouts and licks her lower lip making Lavanya burst out into laughter holding the car door open she bows low, "Whatever you wish, our highness!"

Ragini takes her seat as Lavanya takes the Drivers seat besides her, "Are you sure Mr. Maheshwari won't mind us taking his car?"

"Even if he does who cares" she winks and Lavanya shakes her head, "Hormones!"

"I'm sorry but she took the car instead of him" A man replies to someone sitting in a dark place, "Is she alone?"  The man shook his head, "Who else then?"

"Lavanya..."

"The person you're trying to call is currently busy thinking about her chocolates and black current ice cream please call again later thank you!"

"Lav, just listen to me once" Sanskar pleads, "Tell the user that I didn't mean it and that I'm still sorry for what I did though I clearly don't know what I did" Sanskar remarks.

"Good" Lavanya exclaims pulling away her cell phone, "The person says he's extremely awful and that sorries aren't enough for what he did so he would take you out on a movie date!"

"Wait when did I say that?" Before Sanskar could complete Ragini chirps, "Really? Aww tell him I love him to infinity and then back."

"Do you want me change the statement big brother?" She asks innocently, "Nope little sister, I'm okay with it."

"Are we on good terms now?" Lavanya questions and blinks her eyes, "Well can I ever be angry on you for longer?" sighs Sanskar. Lavanya giggles, "I love..." he trails off.

"Lav? Are you there?" Sanskar gets worried as she doesn't answer. Lavanya tries stamping on the breaks but they don't work and she panics, "Bhai, the breaks aren't working" she stares at the rear mirror with horror, "Bhabhi, jump out of the car now!" 

Ragini shakes her head, "No Lav, I'm not leaving you."

"Bhabhi, please understand you need to jump. I promise I'll be fine... "

"Will you two just tell me whats going on?" Sanskar panics at the other side, "Where the hell are you two?" he rushes outside his cabin.

"Bhai we are on the highway, I'm taking a turn at the side road a shortcut to the Market."

"I'm coming, just don't... Damn it!" the call cuts as he rushes outside calling someone.

"Why did you cut the call?" Lavanya stares at Ragini horrified, "Because that stupid would have scared us more" she pouts.