Chapter 4 - Dida is back!

Dida slaps ragini. Everyone looks shocked at her behaviour. Swara and sanskar who are standing at the door become shocked too.

Sanky worried  : dost !!

Lucky and Maheshwari's come just then.

Dida : Ragini you'll speak today or shall I speak !

Swara tensed : dida !!

Rags : No swara, I'll say today everyone has the right to know.

All look at her

Rags : I'm sorry, I  know what I did can't be justified by a sorry, but i had no other option or rather I would say I didn't wanted to see any thing else from childhood what my elders taught me, I did. They decided everything for me, my studies, my clothes, my every decision was taken by them. Whether I liked or not, I wanted or not, I obeyed them. They decided my bride and I took him as my life-partner. I started loving him and became so mad for him that forgot love can never be taken forcefully but at that time I don't know I became so mad in laksh's love that forgot everything else I was going to kill my own sister.

All the fb's are shown, the hotel scene where swara got caught, then the pub scene where she was drugged , then the sangeet where she made swara eat drugged laddoos and she danced everything but she didn't take sanskar's name even once . Sanky was about to speak...

rags : I did everything I confess I did it all by myself(dida, sanky and swara luk at her in a shock as they know that sanky helped her)

Rags : And for all this I have just sorry to say I'm sorry i know my deeds aren't forgivable...

Swara : no ragini, you don't need to say sorry to us it's us who should be sorry

Sumi confused : shona you knew all these?

Swara : Yes, maa, baba I knew but rags has no fault in it it's our fault.

shekhar shocked  : swara what are you saying beta?

swara : baba did you even once asked ragini how she felt? did you console her? anyone of you say sorry to her? and lucky did you think once what would have happened if that day ragini died in the accident? No! no-one cares. What you all care for is samaj and society I'm sorry but my sister is at no fault

She hugs her teary eyed.

dp : Swara 's right and off all the one who accepts their mistake and has guts to apologize in front of so many people should be forgiven.

All look at him surprised. Shekhar comes and hugs ragini.

shekhar : I'm sorry beta

Rags : no papa no.

Dada : now that the baap beti are emotional don't forget that rituals should be done on muhurat.

All sit and the rituals begin first there's a small puja done then the cotton balls ritual (cotton balls are stick upon both bride and groom and they have to remove each others cotton balls) Ragini goes to get some thing from kitchen someone holds her and pulls inside a room.

Rags is about to hit the person he pins her to the wall.

sanky : statue !

Rags  sighs hearing his voice: sanskar you ??

sanky : no it's me who should question ragini, why???

Rags : because..  If they knew you where with me they wouldn't have been able to forgive you sanskar, they wouldn't have trust you again that you have changed and I can't see that !!