Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV
I went for a walk in the park to get some fresh air. As I walking I saw (Y/N) all alone walking. I was about to approach her when I saw this mysterious man walking up to her. He took out a bat and hit her in the head. She then fell to the ground. I ran over to her as fast as I could I punched the man. He then looked at me and smirked creepily. He lifted his bat and hit me in the stomach. i groaned in pain while holding my stomach. I fell to the ground and he started to kick me. While he was kicking me with the little energy and strength I had left I kicked his leg causing him to lose balance and fall. I stood up as fast as I could as punched and kicked him. Then he ran away with the all the energy he had left. After you were done fighting the man you turned to (Y/N). She was just lying on the cold concrete ground. I quickly pulled my phone out and called 119. I didn't have enough strength to carry her so I just rested her head on my lap. The only thought on my mind was if (Y/N) was ok. I just hoped she wasn't hurt too bad. After a few minutes the ambulance arrived and brought (Y/N) and I to the hospital. They put (Y/N) in a room. I sat outside her room and kept worrying about her. Then I remembered that Jimin was her boyfriend and kept debating whether I should call him or not. I then decided to be a good person and call Jimin.
"Hello?"
"Hyung (Y/N) is in the hospital right now."
"What?!?!"
"She's in XXX hospital."
"Okay I'll be there as soon as possible."

Jimin's POV
I drove to the hospital as fast as I could. I had so many questions running through my mind.
Is she okay? Is she going to die? What happened to her? Who hurt her?
As soon as I parked my car I ran as fast as I could into the hospital. I asked the person at the desk which room she was in and ran there. As I arrived at the room I saw Jungkook waiting outside the door and he looked badly hurt.
"What happened to you Jungkook?! Is
(Y/N) ok?!" I asked Jungkook worriedly. He told me what happened. I was shocked. Then Jungkook coughed and when he looked at his hands they had blood on them. He was coughing up blood. I immediately called a doctor and they took Jungkook to a room. I worriedly waited for (Y/N) outside her room with all my thoughts.
Will she lose her memories? Will she remember me? Why would someone do that? Is someone after her? Is Jungkook ok?
All these thoughts were flowing through my mind.

(Y/N) POV
You woke up to see someone sitting in a chair by you. Your vision was a little blurry. As it cleared up you saw it was Jimin. You sat up a little bit but then felt an excruciating pain in your head. You groaned in pain. Jimin seemed to hear you because he lifted up his head and looked at you. He looked so happy and called a doctor to let them know you were awake. The doctor then told you that you got a concussion. He said that you may not remember everything, but you seemed to remember everything which was good. Then the doctor left and Jimin came back in. He came up to you and hugged you then kissed your forehead.
"I'm so glad your ok. You had me worried sick." Jimin said.
"Sorry." You said and looked down. He lifted your chin up and kissed you. He looked at you and smiled and you returned the gesture.

Jungkook's POV
The doctor just discharged me from the hospital and I was going to see (Y/N). I saw Jimin walk into the room. I peeked through the door and saw Jimin and (Y/N) kissing. It hurt so much. I couldn't handle it, it just shattered my heart to so many pieces. I knew I would never have a chance. I just have to get over my feeling for her...even if it's impossible.

Mysterious Man's POV
After getting beat up by that kid I went to my boss. I bowed to her and said
"Sorry I couldn't get (Y/N) someone beat me up before I could." I looked down because I knew she would get mad.
"Ughhhhh!!!!!! How could you not carry my simple task of bringing me (Y/N)!!"
"I'm sorry." I said quietly.
"A sorry won't cut it this time. It's not gonna magically bring (Y/N) here!"

Jennie's POV
"A sorry won't cut it this time. It's not gonna magically bring (Y/N) here!" I was so frustrated. Is it really that hard to just bring (Y/N) to me? I took out my gun and shot him. I heard him groan in pain and he fell to the ground.
"I guess some things I just need to handle myself."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Here's the 10th Chapter guys! I hoped you guys enjoyed it! Also Happy Birthday Jin!!!