Choices

I walked to the other side of my room and next to the bed laid a letter, stamped with a K. I walked over to it and say on my bed to read it...

To the werewolf prince D.O,

Meet me at the Octagon at 8am, be on time, or a war shall break out ... Bring no one.

As I read it, I placed it on the bedside table and quickly checked my phone to see the time. It read 4:30, so I decided to sleep putting on an alarm for 7:30. After laying on the bed for awhile I let sleep succumb me...

"Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo, wake up.... You don't want a war do you?". I heard someone from a far say. Suddenly a man came in view, someone like Jongin but different, meaner. He then moved his hand to caress my cheek then his fingers trailed to me neck... He ran his cold fingers up and down my neck then stopped at a certain place then forcefully started to choke me...

I woke up panting, breathless from my dream. I could feel a drop of sweat trailing down my forehead while trying to calm myself. I quickly moved myself over towards the bedside table and looked at my phone to read the time... 7:45. I had just enough time to change before leaving, so I got up and grabbed a black hat, jeans and a long sleeve shirt, all black and made my way out the door forgetting to mention anything to mother or the four boys.

I got to the Octagon at around 8:05, knowing I was late and started to look around for anyone suspicious, then I saw a stunning man wearing a leather jacket over a black hoodie, and some light blue jeans. His hair was a very light blonde, almost white, and his face looked similar to Jongins. He seemed as though he was looking around for someone, and when our eyes met he smirked and made his way over to me. I tried to keep my composure although it was failing terribly.

"Hey" I looked up and saw him standing right in front of me, a little too close, just enough to get rid of all composure I had.

"Ummm... Hello" I said shaking nervous.

"So, kyungsoo we have to discuss something about preventing the war, so please follow me into the club to a private room." I obeyed and followed knowing this was kinda a bad idea.

Once in the club I saw a lot of people dancing, drunk. One person in particular caught my eye, a childhood friend maybe? Suho... I followed Kai into a back room, trying to stay clear of the people who are drunk and stumbling everywhere.

I saw Kai exchange some words with a bodyguard and saw them look back at me. Kai nudged me to carry on and continue following him into the private room. I looked around and saw many tones of red, the majority a deep red. I saw black roses on the desk that Kai made his way towards.

"So, I'd like to discuss how to end the war between werewolves and vampires for good" he say on the chair behind the desk and motioned for me to sit down in front of him.

Kai let out a sigh "I have spoken to my elders to figure the ways to stop this and there's two options, one Is far better and easier than the other but it's all your choice so I hope you choose wisely." He sighed again and I just sat there waiting with anticipation to know the choices.

"Choice number one, is to put a restraining order on both vampires and werewolves for at least 500metres to be apart from the opposite kind" I sat there realising how hard that'd be and how they would enforce it on the two kinds.

"Choice number two... is that..." he let out a sigh "you and I will have to...to...marry to show peace within both kinds" realisation hit me, what would mother do. I looked down to my lap where I was fiddling my fingers, think on what to do. I could sense Kai's gaze upon me and I stated to fidget. Next thing I know Kai is right next to me holding me, he is so similar to Jongin... he whispered in my ear sting that it was ok to whatever I chose.

"Will we...we have to live together" I asked stuttering from thoughts.

"Yes" he said firmly.

"Do we have to show affection, like k-kissing and more intimate stuff"

"Yes"

I knew this was going to be the easiest way to do this, I knew I wasn't able to leave without giving and answer. I looked up with my eyes glistening, I said to myself just to think of him as Jongin, the human, and not Kai the vampire.

"I choose, c-choice number t-two" I said and he ordered his men to tell the elders of both kinds.

"Once the elders know, they will make preparations, we should get to know each other and start to talk more otherwise we won't get through this well" he said while getting out of his chair and offering a hand to me.

I was still in shock but I took his hand anyways. It fit perfectly mine and his were rough but gentle.

___________________
Hey guys, I am so sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I know this is short but it's better than nothing, I'm so sorry love you all ❤️❤️