17

I stare at him, lost for words. I don't see the point as to why I have to tell Timothy about this. I may lost my memory but I know this person in my memory is the reason why I lost it all of it in the first place.

"Why should I tell him?" I whisper.

Adrian look at me, surprised. "You don't know?"

I turn and stare at the night sky that is visible on my window. "I don't, and I hate it." I glance at Adrian to see him avoiding eye contact. "I hate every single piece of it. I hate how I can't leave this place without worrying if those people out there are going to kill me. I hate how Timothy looked at me with sad eyes every time he sees me. He thought that I wouldn't noticed it but I do. I notice it. I hate how I can't remember everything. I hate it."

I didn't feel my tears fall as I said those words. All the frustration, nightmares and sadness that I bottled up for the past few months get the best of me. "I can't even remember who I am."

"You remembered me," Adrian pulled me into a tight hug. "It might not be much but baby steps, Olly. Baby steps."

I nod. "Yeah. So, how are you?"

"Honestly?" I nod. "Relieved, happy, definitely happy, ecstatic, beyond the moon or those stuffs. All in all, I'm just glad that my sister is safe and alive. So, how about you and Timothy? Did something interesting happened here?"

I blush when I remembered the kiss we shared at the kitchen. "Nothing much."

"You're blushing," he said with a teasing smile.

I slap his arm. "Shut up."

"Did you do some christening on this bed? If you do please use protection, I just got you back and ow!"

I push him off the bed. "We didn't have sex, dimwit."

"Just implying but seriously use protection." I throw him a pillow.

-

Three hours after Adrian left, I decided to look for Timothy. Opened every room in the house and find it all bare. All the lights are off except for the one in the backyard. I slowly opened the door and was met by the cold air. Winter is fast approaching.

"Timothy?" I was only met with silence. I sigh in defeat and turn to leave.

"Leaving already?" I gasped in shock, I turn to see Timothy leaning on the wall on my right.

"How long have you been standing there?" I say when I regained my breath.

Timothy stared at the night sky. "Since you came through the door."

I nod. "I see. Then I'll go in first."

"Aren't you going to ask?"

"Ask what?"

He shrug. "Anything at all."

"There are so many things I want to ask but I don't know where to start," I sigh.

"Come on," he chuckled. "There must be one thing. Okay, how about you asked me about you."

"What?" I stare at him as he walked closer.

"I said," He stood right in front of me. "Ask me anything and I'll answer it."

I glance up at him and I saw the seriousness in his dark eyes. "Who am I to you?" I ask the first thing that crossed my mind.

"You are my everything," I gulp when I saw him stare at my lips.

"My friend," he whispered as he leaned closer.