"Camille! Sam!"
"Sam!"
"Camille!"

Sam and I looked at each other and shrugged. We walked over to one of the reporters and he started complimenting us on our look. We thanked him and he asked us one question, which we answered, and walked away.

We posed together for a few pictures and kept walking.

"CAMILLE! SAM!"

We looked in the direction and it was someone from Clevver. We walked over to them and it was Joslin.

"Hey, girls! It's your first award show. How do you feel?"

"Honesty, I feel underdressed." Sam replied. She laughed and looked at me. "Me too." I said, shrugging.

"Are you guys star struck yet?" she asked. "Well, yeah! I just saw The Queen, Beyoncé, so. It's been a good start so far! I had a fangirl moment. I'm all good." Sam replied. "We also saw um, Rihanna and we love her so, this is truly an honour to be here." I added.

"Well, I won't keep you girls long. Have fun!"

"Thanks." Sam said as we walked away.

We started waving as the paps took picture of us. We caught up to the girls and they took group pictures of us.

"Come on, girls." Jesy said.

We walked into the building and a lot of celebrities and other people socialising. "Our seats are in the front row." Jade said.

Sam and I followed behind them and when we finally reached our seats, we sat down. This is going to be so fun.

***

It's been an hour and the girls already won two awards. It's almost time to announce the Teen of The Year and I'm so nervous.

After they announce that, the girls are performing. They told Sam and I that we have to go backstage with them. I don't know why, they just told us.

Right now, Trey Songz just got done performing and LORDY! I had a fangirl seizure, if that makes sense. But, I'm good. I'm fine now. It's all good in the hood right now.

People started cheering as he walked off the stage.

"When we get back, we will announce the Teen of The Year! Stay tuned!" Gwen Stefani said. People started cheering and it must've went to commercial.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so nervous." I said. "Relax you're only running against another boy. He didn't do half of the stuff you did! So, you are fine." Sam said.

"She's right. Where we went, you went out and helped with the stuff in that country. So, you pretty much have it in the bag." Jesy said.

"Sam, you remember that video we did?" I laughed. She laughed and nodded. "What video?" Leigh asked. "We'll show you guys once we get home." Sam replied.

"Welcome back to the VMAs! Right now, we are going to announce the Teen of The Year. And here to do that is the very lovely, Beyoncé!"

Everyone cheered as she came on stage.

"This teen has been in the media for months and she truly inspires us all. With helping the homeless, feeding the kids in Africa, and doing much, much more with her family while they were on tour, she is an extraordinary young lady. No words can describe how amazing she is and what she is like. I've never met her in person, but from what I've heard, she's amazing. Before she comes to accept this award, here's a little appreciation video her family and friends put together for her."

The lights went off and the first person I saw was mum.

"Camille is amazing. From the moment I met her, I just knew she belonged with us. She's insanely quirky and fun. Like, Camille is possibly the most energetic person I know. She is pretty awkward, but that's what makes her special. We are very thankful for her and Sam. Can't leave her out."