Authors Note

Hi!

Thank you so much for reading this novel. Yes, I know it's pretty fucked up in some ways. (More like a lot.) but I'm happy I finally finished it after awhile! If you enjoyed this novel please leave a review at the end of Chapter Eight and a like. And maybe share it with your friends.

If you are experiencing any mental health problems or wanting to hurt yourself or someone else, please contact a professional. Please do so, keep yourself and others safe.
This story was based off of a dream I had around two years ago, and I never had the guts to actually write it but I FUCKING DID IT. No one thought I wouldn't but yeah I beat the odds, bitch.

I'm currently working on ANOTHER book called Alone which is about the last two people on earth. It is also based off of a dream/idea I had in 2016 and I didn't see any books that explained like what would happen if the human race didn't exist and two people had to repopulate it.

If you want me to write a similar book to this or an essay format, please leave me a comment on this "chapter"/part and leave a review.

Also I apologize for any grammar or punctuation errors, I will fix those the best I can. Also I'm sorry for the really weird sex part...I didn't know how to explain it without saying words like: dick, pussy, kinky.
So I went with the saying, "The dance with no pants."

And again thank you for taking the time to read this book.

Stay amazing
   -Jenna