Chapter 11 (Flaws pov)

"YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU MILES SAGE WILMORE." I yelled hugging him tightly tearing up with him. He pulled back and begain to cry. "Flaw.. I've only told you my middle name once when we were 10. I hated my middle name and I didn't always kept it." Miles said after slipping a ring on flaws finger. "Yeah it was right after we did that blood promise and you promised you'd always love me , what about it." I said in confusion. Miles begin to cry harder. "You remembered." I begain to cry harder than ever and smiled. "Oh my god I can't believe I ever forgot." He kissed me and held me tight. "We've missed ya son." Matt called from the door with his arm around momma Stacy. We parted our kiss and smiled at them.

It was time for dinner as we all sat around the table. Momma Stacy who had placed all the salads and frys and drinks around the table stood up. "I'd like to thank the lord we found you flaw, it really is something we've all waited a long time for and we love you." She smiled. I then had tears flooding from my face, but this time the tears were good and they felt great. Matt smiled big and begin to dig in. Stacy nudged him. "Matt don't be rude, let flaw get some first." I smiled and shook my head. "You guys go ahead." They all smiled at me and Matt softly bopped my arm with the bottom of his plate. I giggled and picked up my own and began to make my a plate. I glanced up at miles who I've never seen happier. 
We talked the whole time laughing and cutting up. Smileing. Momma Stacy laughed so hard she almost didn't make it to the bathroom, But it was as if I had been finally loved and accepted. I was happy, full and excited. "Goodnight my babies." Momma Stacy had said said with a squished hug. "Goodnight momma Stacy." I smiled out. She smiled and Matt ruffled my hair as they walked out the door. Miles stood up and kissed my cheek and picked up the dishes. I stood up quickly and began helping him. "I told you they loved you." Miles said as he flashed his dimples. "I guess I forgot." I said as I took the dishes and putting them in the sink.  He put the rest in the sink and wrapped his arms around my hips and kissing my cheek from behind. I turned on the water and being washing them as I smiled. "You'll remember a lot more in a few days, you need to go to the doctor so ill schedule an appointment." He said rubbing my arms. He rested his face in my neck. It tucked so I took the sprayer and sprayed his face. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said. He was quiet at first but he then grabbed the sprayer from my hand and sprayed my face. "That's ok." He said with a cute smile. "Oh no. Your so on." I took it back at him and sprayed it up his shirt and that was the rest of our night we had. A lot to clean up and a lot of fun.