Chapter 7 (miles pov)

I woke up and saw the most beautiful man resting on my chest. I lightly kissed his forehead and whispered to him. "morning baby boy." I said with a light smile. "Mmmph." He mumbled in response. I looked down at my feet and relized there was still semen on the bed. I sat up. The best part of a morning shower is getting naked, well I was already naked so all I had to do was get flaws lazy self up, don't get me wrong it's cute when he sleeps and all but hey he's gotta get up I mean I need to make sure I didn't bang him too hard. ...miles...your brain is fucked up...why am I still talking to myself? Well damn im stupid. "Morning miles." flaw said kissing my cheek. Well, that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Morning babe." I kissed his nose. He giggled looking down then he Squeeled. "Heh what babe?" I said giggley because I knew what had happened. "I-im naked." He was so cute but it was funny as hell. "y-your laughing at me." He said giving me a look. I honestly can't handle this, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. "Come on we need a shower." I said.

~flaws pov~
We? Miles grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bathroom. "we're showering together?" I asked shyly. "not if you don't want to." He said stepping into the shower. I wanted to but I was shy. he grabbed my hand and pulled me in with him. His warm hands grasped my waist and he kissed my cheek. his blue hair now almost at his lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I don't know what it is, I probably sound like a whore I mean damn I had sex with him the first night i Auctually met him but, I feel like it's been longer. he kissed me. "d-do you..think this is a little sudden..?" I asked afraid of his response. "Sudden...oh yea...you..don't remember.." Miles said tearing up. he then released me and stepped out the shower.