Planning!

Chapter Thirty Three!

The girls wake up and walk down stairs. Emma walks to the living room window "Hey, your parents aren't here" she says looking out the window. "Great, is your mom still here?" Lucy asks walking into the kitchen.

"She should be still sleeping unless she went shopping or something" Emma says making her way in the kitchen.

Lucy walks to the fridge and gets out some juice then spins around to open a cabinet and gets three cups out. "What bagels too?" Lucy asks Emma "Sure" Emma replies. "Hey, where is Hanna?" Emma asks.

"I'M IN THE BATHROOM" Hanna yells from the bathroom.

"Okay" Emma says laughing.

Lucy gets the bagels and sits down at the counter Emma joining her after. Lucy takes out a bagel from the bag and spreads Cream Cheese on it and pours juice in the cups. Emma takes a bite of Lucy's bagel "That's good" she says smiling. "Uh. Thanks for telling me" Lucy says.

"Your welcome" Emma says drinking some juice.

Lucy takes a bite of the bagel and chews silently. Hanna walks in the kitchen and sits down in the other chair. "Okay, We need to plan this wedding out babe" Lucy says. "Okay, when do you want to have it?" Emma asks. "Um. First thing do you wanna invite anyone?" Lucy asks taking another bite after finishing her sentence.

"If you want too I was thinking of inviting my mom and Hanna but I dunno if you wanna invite your parents" Emma says.

"Uh. Yeah we can invite Hanna and her mom and your mom but I doubt my parents would come" Lucy says chewing.

"Okay, sounds good well try to ask your mom if she'll come since your dad doesn't approve" Emma says giving a frown.

"Do you even have enough money?" Hanna asks pouring herself some more juice.

"Uh. Yeah" Lucy says.

"How much?" Emma asks.

"About 34,00" Lucy says smirking.

"What? Where did you get this money from?" Emma asks.

"Really, Wow" Hanna says.

"College money" Lucy says.

"Um. You sure you wanna use that money?" Emma asks concerned.

"Yes, why not?" Lucy asks.

"I dunno just because we only have one year of high school left" Emma says.

"It's fine I really don't need college" Lucy says looking at Emma.

"No career?" Hanna asks.

"For what?" Lucy asks.

"So, you can do something maybe become a Doctor or something" Emma says looking back at Lucy.

"I will be something" Lucy says.

"What?" Emma asks.

"Your wife" Lucy says smirking.

"Really, I meant something you'll be good at and get paid for" Emma says smiling.

Hanna takes a bagel from the bag and adds Cream Cheese and takes a bite. Emma is still looking at Lucy for an answer. "Uh. I dunno I don't need college okay babe" Lucy says. Emma sighs and says "Okay, babe anyways what day do you want to have it and what month?" Lucy looks at the window and then back at Emma "Uh. this month" she says. Emma gasps "But it's October" Emma says giving a frown.