*Beautiful*

Chapter TEN!

"You're so beautiful Emma" Lucy says

"I know," Emma says smiling

They splash each other and Emma dunks Lucy under the water Lucy gasps for air as she comes back up to the surface. "Are you okay baby?" Emma says "Yeah, am fine" Lucy says splashing her they spent what felt like hours in the water. Until they got out and walked home, They enter the house still wet "Why are you guys so wet?" Lucy's mom asks "Um we ran into a sprinkler on the way home" Emma says "Oh okay how was school?" Lucy's mom says "It was fine" The girls say and head to Lucy's room.

They enter and Lucy goes in her dresser to get some clothes for herself and Emma while Emma waits at the door that leads to the bathroom. "Here you go baby" Lucy says handing her the clothes "Thanks honey" Emma says grabbing the clothes and walking into the bathroom.

Lucy changes and lays down on her bed waiting for Emma she walks out and Lucy just stares "What's wrong," Emma says walking towards Lucy.

Oh, my god ... she is so beautiful

"Nothing your just" Lucy says

"Just what?" Emma says sitting down

"Just so beautiful" Lucy says

"I know, you tell me all the time" Emma says smiling "Today was fun" Lucy says "I knew you would like it" Emma says "We should go again one day" Lucy says "Yeah, me and my mom and Howard used to go there a lot before ... before..." Emma says "It's okay babe" Lucy says cuddling her.

"I know," Emma says sniffling

"Sh.. I got you" Lucy says rocking Emma

They soon fall asleep in each others arms.

A/N - <33 Another one DONE!!! Thanks for the support!