<3

Chapter seventeen!

The girls walk to Lucy's room and sit on the bed. "What should we do?" Emma asks Lucy "Um. I'm not sure wanna watch TV or something?" Lucy asks. "Sure" Emma says "Okay" Lucy replies getting up to turn on Netflix on her TV. Then she lays down along with Emma and Lucy scrolls down the list of movies. "Ugh, what to watch" Lucy says. "I don't know" Emma says Lucy continues to scroll down Emma cuddles with Lucy.

Don't, do anything stupid

"I wont jeez" Emma says

"You wont what?" Lucy asks confused

"Uh, nothing it's nothing" Emma says

Lucy just continues to scroll down

Nice, going Emma now what ae you going to do?

Emma bites her lip in frustration then she looks at Lucy who is scrolling down. Emma smacks the remote from Lucy's hands "Why would you--" Lucy said but she was cut off by Emma climbing on top of her and kissing her. Emma departs her lips from Lucy's Lucy is confused but she smiles because feeling Emma's lips on her lips feels like heaven.

Okay, you got that one over with what now?

Emma stares into Lucy's eyes and then kisses her again and again and again Lucy smiles and says "So I'm guessing you don't want to watch TV" Emma smiles and says "This is way better than TV".

"I agree" Lucy says

"I know," Emma replies

They continue their make out session until they hear a knock on the door Emma gets off Lucy so she can get up to answer the door. "Are you guys okay?" Her mom asks "Yeah, we are fine why?" Lucy says "Just checking" her mom says smiling "Okay then" Lucy says closing the door. "Who was it?" Emma asks sitting up "My mom" Lucy replies and lays back down next to Emma. "Oh, alright then" Emma says Lucy looks at Emma and Emma looks back then Emma reaches up to kiss her.

I will never let go of her,

Emma grabs Lucy's arms and wraps them around her neck as they continue to kiss.

A/N- Awe. <3