How They Show They Love You

Murder House-

Tate-

He has always helped you with your selfharm. That how you know he loves you the most.

Violet-

She will vent to you. You always listen. When you need to vent, she lets you. She ALWAYS puts you first.

Ben-

He will hold you when you're having breakdowns. Other then that you know he loves you.

Vivian-

When she will send long texts to you. Living in two different houses. While she has a husband. It's secretive.

Billie-

She will stop doing any medium stuff. Though you kind of find it to be bullshit. You know she stops doing it once and a while because she loves you.

Asylum-

Kit-

He will let you pick his outfits or you'll read together. He loves to read with you.

Lana-

She will hold you, kiss you, and hug you in public. Though people were against it. You knew that's how she shows she loves you.

Sister Mary-

She doesn't punish you AT ALL. She'll give a warning. But, you know she won't punish you because she loves you.

Coven-

Cordelia-

She will take you to her greenhouse, teaching you and only you, more advanced witch lessons. She never would show the other girls. But, these times usually remote to a lot of making out.

Kyle-

When a sorority parties, he will tell girls to back off him. He will always be at your side. Even though the girls won't stop.

Misty-

There was one time specifically. You had been injured. Dying kind of thing. Once you had passed, she brought you back to life.

Freakshow-

Jimmy-

If someone is giving you a rough time, he'll go off. You never see him more angry.

Bette and Dot-

They will constantly tell you how beautiful, talented, kind, and so on you are. They are the sweetest things.

Amazon Eve-

She'll usually pick you up to whisper sweet nothings into your ear. It's the sweetest thing ever. She just cares for you so much.

Dandy-

He stops harming things for you. You found that if you can change him. It proves he loves you.

Hotel-

James March-

He will spend a couple days with you. He doesn't do that often.

Elizabeth/Countess-

It was when she changed you into a vampire. She wanted you to be with her forever.

Donovan-

He will give you everything. I mean everything.

John Lowe-

He will stop being so paranoid around you.

Hypodermic Sally-

When I say this, I don't mean cold turkey. But, a day ever so often she won't do any form of drugs.

Tristan-

You and him will have a fashion show, taking random photos of each other. Then after have long, sensual sex. But, oh well.

Will Drake-

He lets you into his family life. Once you met his son, you knew he loved you.

Roanoke-

Shelby Miller-

She clings to you and is pretty dependent on you. She never leaves you.

Audrey Tindall-

She started bring you up to everyone. Getting everyone's attention that you two were together.

Lee Harris-

She started changing her life for her daughter and you both.

Rory Monahan-

He starts complimenting you and hugging you and it just feels right. It's love.

Sidney James-

He starts becoming public with his relationship. He just loves you so much.

(A/N: This isn't the only chapter right now, fam.
                    -Jade)