Chapter 13 - Lissa's Magic

Start from the beginning

                        She had no idea how to figure it out, wondering what she should go with. Wendy thought about just mentioning his parents and how he killed them but something told her it wasn't a secret. He didn't seem like the person to hide such a thing. She tapped the card against her leg as she tried thinking up possibilites on what it could be. Suddenly Mavis appeared beside her, making the girl jump. She bit her lip from yelping as she resisted the urge to turn to the First Master.

                        "I'm not sure if this is his darkest secret but it's better then using his parents, which I know you were considering," Mavis said, making her feel guilty. "Don't speak, just listen, you only have a minute left. Just say that Ruby has a large fear of cats, it's good enough. And don't worry you're not cheating cause I'm not even alive," she winked and disappeared.

                         Wendy breathed, the pressure off her shoulders as she broke the eye contact with Ruby, who titled his head on confusion by her outburst of air and then the announcer spoke and dark secrets began to spill. Most of them weren't even bad, including Sherria's, which was that she was clumsy. Wendy shook her head slightly, knowing she could've come up with a better one.

                         When it was her turn, she tensed. "Wendy, please tell us what you've found out about Ruby." She cast him a glance and he seemed curious in what she had to offer up to the judges and audience. 

                         "Ruby's greatest fear is cats," she said, the words escaping her mouth before she could handle herself. He deeply blushed, his face full of surprise by the fact that she knew it. She tapped herself on the back in her imagination as the audience laughed, but she didn't find it that big of a deal. 

                           He seemed depressed by the revelation and Wendy slightly felt bad. She opened her mouth to give him some comforting words when he whipped his head up to the judges and said, "Wendy's darkest secret is that she's afraid she'll never grow and have the same breasts sizes as her girl comrades." Her mouth dropped open in horror while the audience burst into fits of laughter. 

                           The comforting words dissolved into hate, her face deepening in red. She felt her eye twitch as the judges began talking things over. "How did you know that?" She said, biting her lip from holding back anger. 

                            Ruby shrugged. "You seemed jealous when the woman was dragging your friend away and not by the fact she was dragging your friend away." 

                           Wendy's blood boiled as the announcer turned back to the microphone and announced who was in last place. The Diamond Rouge girl who had dragged Sherria away and she began to cry in defeat. The pinkette ran over to Wendy, her face filled with disgust as she came up beside her. 

                          "Coming in first place is... Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail!" She fell to her knees in defeat, her body shaking in defeat. 

                          "I only came in first place because of my body problem," she mumbled as the points were added to the board. They were now in first place, Premonition behind them. 

                          "Fairy Tail is now in first place, the strongest guild from last year getting their spot back!" When Wendy entered the balcony, Natsu was rolling around on the floor laughing while Gajeel did the same. Levy shook her head in disappointment in them but she casually glanced down at her chest, feeling the same defeat as Wendy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             Lucy sat on the mantle of the balcony, wearing the clothes she had put on last night. She swung her legs as Ruby returned, stretching as he did. She cast a glance behind her at him, seeing the joy in his eyes as he sat beside her, crossing his legs.