Chapter 2- The Johnsons.

Start from the beginning

"Can I go back to Harley please?" I sobbed.

"That's the other thing Scarlett. Charlotte doesn't want you upsetting Harley as he doesn't understand at the moment.  I think it's best if you just leave with us now and when we get the new address for Charlottes place and her new contact details then we can sort out letters and things for you to send. " She told me with a comforting smile.

That made me feel much worse and before I knew it I was breaking down. I slid to the floor and pulled my knees to my chest and just sobbed.

"Come on love" Pc white cooed softly as he lifted me up from the floor. My body felt weak and I was exhausted.

"Will I ever see him again?" I asked Michelle.

"I have no idea love. Hopefully before they set off tomorrow" She informed me.

"Tomorrow?" I shouted, anger seethed through me and I kicked a chair back.

"Come on" she said as she tried to comfort me.

I shrugged out of her grasp and walked out. I walked past all the corridors and walked down the stairs and out the exit of the hospital. It hit me as soon as I felt the breeze of the mid October air. I was free from my dad, but a prisoner in my own mind. This was all my fault and now I will never get to see my baby brother ever again.

—-

It had been 2 days since I was put in foster care. I stayed in bed for the 2 full days, refusing to get up and interact or socialise with anyone else. I had one bag full of all the items I owned. The police visited me yesterday and gave me a ring that my dad owned. I placed it on a chain and wore it around my neck. Harley had left and was currently in New York city. The police also handed me a photo graph of myself and Harley which Charlotte took a few months back when I took Harley over.

That now lies under my pillow as I sleep or break my heart. I was now tired of moping around. I was tired of feeling empty. I just wanted to feel like myself again. My stomach grumbled for the millionth time. Sighing I stood up out of my bed and made my way down the corridor and into the lounge where all the other kids who weren't in there rooms hung out. The room was green and blue and yellow and all the colours of the rainbow due to the mosaic on the wall of a bunch of kids huddled together. The other 3 walls were a bright yellow. There was a flat screen on the stand and a pile of been bags scattered around the place. There was no real sofa. I carried on making my way through the house as I came across the kitchen. There were two other teenagers in here, around 15/16 was a girl and the other a boy. The girl was washing the dishes while the boy dried them and put them away. They turned to the door in which I was placed and looked at me.

"Hi" the girl greeted while the guy rolled his eyes.

I smiled feeling out of place.

"I'm hallie and this is reece" she introduced herself and the boy.

"I'm scarlett" I said back.

"Nice to meet you" she said as she hit Reece over the head.

"Say hi reece" she scolded.

"Hi" he muttered.

I just smiled.

"Ignore my brother hes being an ass" she replied. Hearing the word brother made me freeze. I miss my harley.

"So need help?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"Wheres the food?" I asked.

She chuckled and pointed to the fridge, I smiled and opened it up.