Back Home

KayKay's POV

We were about to finish eat when the waiter brought us our chocolate cake. "Thanks," Tal said. We both finished eating and I waited for Tal to finish. I sat there drinking my water with came with a lemon on the side. "You can go ahead and start eating the cake.." Tal said. "Nah, Ill chill for a bit. I'm quite full," I said, just smiling at him. Tal finished up and grabbed a spoon for me and him. "Oh, thanks," I said. Tal started digging into the cake. We both ate it up..

Tal's POV

This gave me a romantic vibe..

I know it was akward for her, but I guess she enjoyed the cake. "I'm done, I'm really full now," she said. There was a bit left that I ended up eating. 

KayKay's POV

We walked out of the building, with had quite the smell of steak and seafood (get it, it was calle Steak and Seafood..). Anyways, we walked to the car. Tal stopped at my side of the car and opened it for me, just like a gentleman..

We drove back home, cranking up the music. We reached my driveway.. "Thanks.. for just this whole night," I said, staring at him seductively.  "No problem, I just love having you around me, and why not spend more time with you," Tal said, staring at me back. "I think you deserve this.." I said, as a leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

He just froze.. "Did you mean that the loveeeee way?" he asked hoping for a yes. I shut the door and walked up to my front door, looking back and smiling at him harder than I ever have before.