FRANK

FRANK

All Frank could remember was a giant fist hurtling towards his face. He rubbed his head, grimacing in pain. A large bump had formed on the back of his head, presumably from being knocked into something hard. And painful. There were a few gashes from splinters and bruises from the impact all over his face. He shook his head into reality. No, he was in a dream... who was calling him, or what was he dreaming about.

"Frank"! a voice snapped at him as his eyes met a stranger with a hoodie which hid her face.  "Frank, we shouldn't waste any time, Mars has persuaded Pluto to release me and speak with you for a last time." 

"What is it that is so important that you have come to speak to me about" Frank said. The woman's shoulders tensed "A power that you can control that can change the tide of war completely." she replied

Frank watched as light shot out from the hoodie the eyes glowed as she transformed into a grizzly bear, towering over frank. Its razor sharp claws threathening , and its jaw filled with razor sharp teeth and the force of a bite to crush bones. Suddenly the fur subsided, fading into skin, the claws turned into nails and the mysterious person had completely returned. A symbol of a bear flashed on top of her.

"The power to control the animal you are using." the woman said. A steel pole 10 inches thick appeared out of thin air and Frank's mother lunged her hand swiped and the entire metal pole fell too the ground sliced into pieces. "Frank you must bond with the animal and become one with them then you will achieve true strength." her last words faded as her body started dematerializing.

"You've grown my son....".

Frank stared shock... Mum?

Frank woke up panting...he needed to master the animals but how?

 Each animal has a task, a quest you must achieve. The stronger the animal the deadlier the quest. Every night when you dream the fate of your life will be your hands...

These words washed over Frank's mind.

Im sorry i've been busy the past few weeks/month and haven't been able to upload and this was a short chapter. i will start trying to upload reguarly :P. plz review needa know how people feel about my first story :3. Thank you