PERCY

PERCY

 "Leave" Percy said to his friends. They all stared at him with shock. Percy said those words confident of his victory. Even if they wanted to stay the Argo II could not keep flying with the damage the engine had been exposed to. Their eyes met Percy's. It glowed with power, the sea green colour pulsed out illuminating the hopes he had for victory.

"You better survive seaweed brain" Annabeth murmured as he dove down into the sea. The water engulfed him, surrounded him as it was misplaced from the drop. he raised his arms in a motion, sending the water to carry him up. The water swirled up and he emerged opposite Typhon. Percy managed a glance back, his friends landed at the neighbouring island. The Argo II hadn't suffered any severe damages. He turned back to the titan, he just had to defeat typhon and then they could continue.

His face went to meet Typhon's but the fight had already begun, the second Percy had let his guard off Typhon took it as a vulnerability. His fist gave an unfriendly greeting. His collosus fist was the size of Percy's body. As he registered the pain, he writhed in agony as he twisted back into the water. Breath entered his lungs again as he landed into the water. The numbness had disappeared and the pain. Percy clasped his hands together and the entire ocean shot up into a geyser, diverting it from his view. 

He snapped his hands and tridents materalized from the water ready to launch and pierce the enemy. Suddenly two hands grabbed him from behind. The tridents dissolved and bubbled as if the water  was fighting a transformation and was struggling against it, the bubbling stopped the water grew streaks of dark green and then it got darker until it  was replaced with acidic water. Polybotes...