Chapter 11

*Billie's P.O.V*

I had a quick shower as my hair was looking a little greasy and I wanted to look as nice as possible for my first ever YouTube video. I used my tropical fruits shampoo and conditioner and my mango bodywash, before getting out of the shower and drying myself with my baby blue towel. I dried my hair with the smaller matching towel before going back into my bedroom. I opened my wardrobe and spent quite a while deciding what I wanted to where. I finally chose my light pink alien crop top, a black and white plaid shirt, the buttons of which I'd left undone and the sleeves of which I rolled up and a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans. I made sure my hair was dry before putting it in a half-up-half-down bun, and then clasping a black velvet choker with the word 'GIRL' on in gold around my neck. I popped in a pair of pearl earrings and fastened a watch around my right wrist which had a pink strap, a black face with a pink floral pattern and gold Roman Numerals. I slipped on a pair of pink socks with black and white cats on, but didn't add any shoes as I didn't see why I would need to wear shoes to film a video in my own home. I applied some makeup to my pale face, before adding my phone case which said '100% Authentic, 100% Myself' on in white writing, with pink and blue flowers surrounding the writing which made it look like my phone had a flower crown.

 I applied some makeup to my pale face, before adding my phone case which said '100% Authentic, 100% Myself' on in white writing, with pink and blue flowers surrounding the writing which made it look like my phone had a flower crown

I then sat down on my bed and opened Notes on my phone, so I could write down the facts that I came up with for the video. After brainstorming for at least twenty minutes, I finally thought of 25 facts about yours truly. You'd think it'd be easy for me to come up with 25 facts about me, wouldn't you? I mean, I'm going to know more than anyone, but apparently it takes me almost half an hour to think of 25 facts about myself. Like, seriously.

Anyways, once I finally came up with all the facts, I headed downstairs.

"Have you thought of your facts?" Alfie asked me as I walked into the living room. I nodded.

"What did you come up with?" Tanya wondered.

"You'll find out when I do the video." I smirked.

"Well, let's get on with it then, shall we?" Zoe laughed. We all went upstairs and they all helped me set up the camera and the lights and all that crap in my room.

"What do I say, though?" I asked, sitting on my bed, in front of the camera that wasn't recording yet.

"Just say hello, introduce yourself, introduce the video and just into it." Zoe briefly explained with a shrug.

"Okay, ready, kiddo? 3... 2... 1..." Jim counted down before he hit the record button and I had to start speaking.

"Um, hey, guys," I gave a little wave, "I'm Billie and, well, some of you may know me as Jim and Tanya's adopted daughter... Wait, should I say that or does it sound like I'm bragging...?" I looked over at Jim, Tanya, Zoe and Alfie, clueless.

"You can if you want to. You can say what you want, it's your video." Zoe told me.

"Okay, I don't think I will say that..." I mumbled, before turning back to the camera with a smile, figuring we'd be able to edit out that little mess up, "I'm Billie and welcome to my channel! I decided to make a YouTube channel because, well, it seemed like a fun idea. For my first video, I thought I'd do the 25 Facts About Me tag, so you guys could get to know me and my channel." I basically repeated what Zoe had said earlier, "I've written the facts down on my phone, so without any further ado, let's get right into it!" I grinned, unlocking my phone and opening my notes, before getting on with the facts: